Chapter Sixty five - See you in my dreams baby

Alex

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't relax I just kept pacing up and down my living room slowly losing my mind with worry as the events of the night played through my head.

"Here I made us hot chocolate" Josh's voice snapped me out of my downward spiral. His goofy smile didn't quite reach his eyes and I could tell he was putting on a brave face just for me.

"Thanks" I mumbled as I finally took a seat on the sofa. I couldn't stop my hands from fidgeting and playing with the material of the chair. I felt his eyes on me and willed myself to calm down.

"Did you want to talk about it" he offered softly. I shook my head before he even finished getting the words out.

"I can't, I can't even process this right now. I almost lost him" tears choked up my voice and I began to shake. Josh was at my side, his arms wrapped around me.

"Hey shhhhushh Alex I didn't mean to upset you, shit I'm sorry" he soothed in my ear as he held me against his chest. I stayed there for a moment before pulling away. Josh had always been such a comfort to me, he was such a good friend even when I didn't deserve him.

"It's not your fault. This whole thing is just messed up that's all" I spoke as I wiped the fresh tears from my eyes.

"Well I'm here if you need me, I've been told before I'm a great listener" he winked at me making me smile. He's right, he was a great listener.

"Thank you Josh" I smiled again, this time it felt real. A sudden wave of exhaustion fell over me and I suddenly wanted nothing more than my bed. I let out a yawn.

"I think maybe you ought to get some rest" Josh said with a raised brow.

"I think you're right, I'm gonna head up to bed. Umm did you"

He cut me off noticing the awkward look on my face "it's okay, I'm gonna stay on the sofa, I'll grab myself the spare blankets I know where they are" he smiled down at me. I nodded at him before picking up my hot chocolate and making my way up the stairs.

Once inside I placed the drink on my bedside table and got changed into my pyjamas. I picked up a hair tie and pulled my messy hair back into a loose ponytail. I'd deal with that mess in the morning. I sat on the edge of my bed and put the mug to my lips tasting the chocolatey sweetness. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the taste for a moment. I'd always loved hot chocolate. My mind suddenly flashed to a memory of me and Chase, he had gone to make us hot chocolates but got cornered by my mum in the kitchen. That was the time I'd lost control of myself a bit, I'd wanted him to hurt me and he was so upset about it. He didn't touch me again for what felt like weeks. My mind snapped back to reality as I looked around my empty room. It felt cold. I scrambled under the covers and snuggled up to my pillows wishing I could go back, if I could just rewind then all of the bad things wouldn't have to happen. I wouldn't be here alone. In that moment all I wanted was to be with Chase.

I'm right here baby

His smooth voice jolted me from my daydream. I sat up to see those piercing green eyes staring at me from across the room.

Chase, how did you get here?

I told you Lex, I'm always here for you

He purred as he approached the side of my bed and gently stroked the side of my face. I turned my cheek into the palm of his hand so I could feel the warmth radiating from him. Familiar tingles erupted through my body.

Tell me what you need baby

I need you, I need you Chase.

I practically begged as I pulled him on top of me. His lips crashed down onto mine and I drank him in like air. God he felt so good. My hands found the front of his t shirt and pushed it off, I needed to touch him. I needed to feel his skin on mine. His kisses moved to my neck and I couldn't help but let out a small moan as he got to work on my sensitive spot. I could feel his hardness pushing into me and my core ached for him. Reading my mind he reached down and freed me from my pyjama shorts and panties so I was lying half naked beneath him. For a minute he just stared at me in all my glory.

So fucking perfect

With that he bent down and devoured my core forcing me to buck my hips into the air.

Chase...oh god Chase

Pleasure shot through my whole body and I reached down to grab onto any part of him. I needed to feel him to touch him. I grabbed onto his arms and pulled him towards me. His mouth covered mine and I could taste myself on his lips. That only made me want him more.

Please Chase, please

Without hesitation he reached down and free himself of his shorts and plowed into me. The tingles I felt reached a new level, we'd always had a connection but this was fucking insane. My body was shaking from the pleasure, it was like a constant orgasm had taken over. With every thrust I felt more pleasure. I'd never wanted or needed him so much. I gripped onto his arms mildly aware that my nails were digging into his skin. Fuck he felt so good. This is what it was supposed to be like, this was how we were meant to feel together.

Lex baby I'm going to come

I squeezed onto his arms tighter and willed him to thrust deeper as I felt my inside tighten even more before my vision went blurry.

Ahhhh....Chase...yes...Chase...

I'd never felt an orgasm so powerful, white spots clouded my vision and I felt like my whole body was vibrating. I led still for a minute trying to control my breathing. I rubbed my eyes trying to clear the cloudiness in my vision. A small knock on the door drew my attention away. I looked towards the door and suddenly the air felt cold. The room felt empty. I looked over at Chase but he was gone. What the fuck?

"Alex, are you okay?" I heard Josh's worried voice through the door.

It was just a dream. None of it was real.