Chapter fifty four - Giving into temptation

Nate

I paced around my room in a panic, I'd tried calling her back about twenty times but my calls had gone unanswered. Shit this was bad. Maybe I was wrong and this wasn't what she wanted. I tried her number once more but it rolled straight to voicemail. She'd turned her phone off. Shit.

I pulled on a t shirt and headed out of my room, mum was working nights tonight so she wouldn't notice I was gone. I raced towards the front door and pulled it open to find Alex stood there hand raised just about to knock on the door. 

"Lex" I breathed in relief as I pulled her into my chest for a hug "I was so worried, I thought I did something" 

She cut me off with a kiss before I could finish speaking. She didn't seem mad or upset.

"That's because I'm not" she smirked. Her gaze went around the room "are we alone"

" yeah, mums on nights" I barely got the words out before her lips were on mine again, she pushed us further into the room before releasing me.

"Good" she replied simply as she removed her jacket "I'm fed up of waiting" and with that she turned around and headed towards my room. I stood frozen on the spot. Was this a dream or was this really happening.

"If you keep standing there with your mouth on the floor it won't be happening, don't keep me waiting any longer" she said as she removed her top and disappeared into my room.

Fuck. This was really happening.

I entered my room to find her lying naked on my bed, I didn't think I could get any harder but somehow I did. Her eyes focused on the straining bulge of my pants and a smile filled her face.

"Take them off" she demanded and I complied willingly

"So you want to be in control" I asked as I walked towards her and planted a kiss on her neck. I brushed my tongue from her neck all the way across her chest paying particular attention to her nipples. I felt her body heat beneath my touch and her hips lift as I got to work sucking and nibbling at her breast. She liked this. I continued devouring her chest as I traced my fingertips down her stomach being careful to avoid her core. I wanted to have some fun of my own. She opened her legs inviting me in to touch her there but instead I gently grazed the inside of her legs enjoying the tingles that filled our bodies as we touched. I straddled her legs and stroked both hands over her stomach back up to her chest. She bucked beneath me.

"Nate please"

"Please what baby" I whispered as I continued to avoid her weeping centre 

"Shhh. I've waited long enough, I'm going to savour every moment. Now turn over"

She complied immediately, rolling herself over so her smooth ass was on display. I stroked her back and gripped onto her hips pulling them upwards so she was on all fours. I learned over her planting kisses on her back and letting my cock brush against her. I felt her jolt with pleasure as it rubbed against her soaking core. I wasn't ready for her just yet. 

"Head down baby" I commanded and she lowered her head back onto the bed which raised her ass higher into the air. I spread her legs a little bit further apart to allow me better access before lowering my head and licking her from front to back starting at her clit and working my way to her soft ass. She tasted exquisite, I wanted all of her. I repeated the motion again causing her to jolt forward with pleasure.

"Nate please, I'm begging you" she panted breathlessly 

I ignored her pleas and repeated it again and again devouring her front and back until she was dripping so hard that she was ready to explode. Just as she was on the edge of release I pulled her up so her back was against my chest, my hard wet dick pressing into her ass. One hand on her chest and one on her clit "I'm going to make you see stars baby" I whispered in her ear as I pushed her back onto all fours and entered her from behind. I pounded in and out of her as if my life depended on it. God she felt incredible. My body was on fire, the heat, the tingles the pull of passion I felt for her all coming together and taking over my senses. She felt it to. I could feel it.