Chapter forty four - Forgive and forget

Alex

I stepped out of the shower and pulled my robe tight around my chest. Twenty minutes standing under the steaming hot water wasn't long enough to wash the events of the day off me. I secured the tie on my robe and stepped out into my room. Sitting at my dressing table I brushed through my hair leaving it's soaking tendrils to fall down my back. I didn't have the energy to dry it but I knew I should. I got up and headed across my room to retrieve my blow dryer when I felt a familiar  tingle on my skin. I looked out of my window into the dark and stormy night, rain had been belting down since I had gotten home and the wind had started to pick up. I made out the shadows of the trees blowing in the wind, a shudder went through me making me pull my arms around my chest involuntarily. I stepped closer to the window and looked out into the darkness, I could make out a figure near the tree just across the road. I stared as if I'm in a trance watching him. Even though it was pitch back I knew who it was.

"I'm sorry Lex"

The words rang inside my head as if he were standing right next to me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. When did I start crying. I watched as the shadow began to move away and a pang of fear instantly hit me. 

Before I knew what was happening I was running down the stairs and unlocking the front door, I didn't even stop for shoes or a coat before I was out in the rain chasing him down. Please still be here I begged inside my head as the rain pelted against my face. I could see his shadow up ahead, he was almost at his car. I could see it clearly now parked further up the road. I ran harder, desperate to reach him before he left.

"Chase"

"Chase wait please"

I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to get his attention. It must have worked because I saw he'd stopped moving further away. His face came into focus as I got closer, a look of surprise and shock filled his expression. I was still running full pelt towards him, I finally made it and threw myself into his arms knowing he would catch me. We stood there wordless for a few moments just holding each other. Tears streaming down my face as I held him tight, he squeezed me back with the same desperate need pulling me tight against his chest. I finally loosened my grip and pulled his face down to meet mine, his beautiful green eyes shone with emotion. Before I had chance to speak he covered my lips with his own and pulled me into the most passionate kiss we'd ever had. I couldn't stop, he couldn't stop. We were like oxygen to each other and I needed him to be able to breathe. I snaked my hands into his hair pulling him closer to me, forcing him to kiss me harder, in turn he gripped me around my waist running his hands over my now drenched robe. When we finally pulled apart he rested his forehead against mine, both of us panting breathlessly.

"Lex baby your soaked" he exclaimed as he stood back and took in the sight of me, barefoot and in nothing but a soaking wet bath robe.

"You better take me home then" I smiled seductively as I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards my house. 

We got to my door which I'd left open in my hurry to get to him and I noticed him pause slightly before entering. I noticed a flash of pain cross his face.

"Chase" I reached up and caressed his cheek "please, I need you" my voice cracked slightly and I felt a blush creep onto my face at my embarrassing plea. When I drew my eyes back to meet his this time there was no flash of pain, just a look of pure heat and need.

He pushed me forward as he crashed his lips onto mine pushing the door shut with his free had before spinning me around so my back was against the door. His kisses moved to my neck as he sucked and nipped at the skin exposed around my collarbone. 

Are we alone ?

I heard his moan in my head knowing he was checking if my mum was going to walk in and catch us any minute.

She's away tonight, it's just us

Before I even finished the thought he'd freed the tie from my robe and moved his kisses down to my exposed chest. His lips felt like pure bliss against my skin. I could feel my arousal building up, I wanted him, needed him now.

Patience Lex 

He smiled against my breast as he took it in his mouth. This was like pleasurable torture but I loved every second of it. He drew his attention back to my mouth and pulled me slightly away from the door pushing my robe off me and leaving it lying on the floor in a wet heap. His hands traveled all around my body before settling just below my ass cheeks and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the kitchen, he set me down on the edge of the breakfast bar without breaking from our kiss, I knocked off some papers that had been left on the side leaving them scattered in the floor. 

He finally pulled away and stood to look at me, taking in the sight of my naked body. 

"Lean back, use you hands to support yourself" he commanded, his eyes locked onto mine. I no longer felt embarrassed, from the look on his face I could tell how much he wanted me, how much he was enjoying this and I was to. I wanted to be the one that made him feel this much pleasure. A sudden boldness took over me and I raised both of my legs so my feet were parted on either corner of the edge of the counter, I was laid bare on fully exposing myself to him. His eyes grew dark as he leaned in towards me, slowly planting kissing on the inside of my leg working his way up to my core. I arched my back as his torturous kisses grew closer and I felt myself begin to fall apart when his hot wet mouth got to work devouring me. I could feel myself begin to slip as my arms struggled to maintain their grasp on the counter top, instantly his hand was beneath me supporting my lower back, pushing me further into him. I let out a cry of pleasure before fully moving one of my hands to the back of his head willing him to continue.

I could feel my orgasm building as his tongue continued sucking on my engorged clit when his fingers entered me making me thrash frantically in pleasure. His arm on my back kept me in place exactly where he wanted me but I'd knocked something else of the counter and heard the smash of porcelain as what I assumed was a mug hit the kitchen floor. He carried on, not phased by the commotion of broken crockery. 

Let go for me baby

He purred inside my head, that was all I needed to find my release as I screamed his name over and over.

I felt myself relax and tried to lie back on the counter before I felt the pull of his arm behind my back bringing me to an upright position.

"I'm not done with you yet" he whispered in my ear before lifting me from the breakfast bar and carrying me upstairs, we stopped halfway as he pressed me against the wall for another passionate kiss, I felt the hardness of a picture frame against my back and the shatter crash of it falling to the floor as he pulled away I grabbed at his t shirt pulling it over his head and tossing it to the floor. I didn't care how much mess we made the only thing I could think about right now was him. 

He placed me on the bed before turning to close the door. Our eyes locked onto one another as he stood and began to remove his jeans. I could feel my arousal building again as I watched practically licking my lips as he finally removed his boxers and stood naked before me. I wanted him, I wanted him inside me right now.

Not so fast baby, tonight I'm going to worship every bit of you. I'm going to show you exactly how much you mean to me.