Chapter nine - Sex, lies and videotape

Chase

I let the ice-cold blades of water do their job by cooling me off as I stood in its spray. I don't know how that had just happened or maybe if I'd imagined it, but it was intense and really fucking hot. I stood there for a few more minutes still needing time to regain my composure before shutting off the water and stepping out of the shower. I dried myself off and pulled on some cargo shorts and a black t shirt. I picked up my phone and typed out a text to Alex

Thanks for the most amazing wakeup call baby x

I hit send before shoving the phone in my back pocket and heading downstairs. I surveyed my empty surroundings; my mum was at work and I had no idea where my dad was and nor did I care. I made myself some cereal and sat on the sofa watching tv when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I set my bowl down on the coffee table, leaning forward to retrieve the phone.

The things you do to me Chase Matthews x

I read her words, knowing she was probably blushing as she typed them made me chuckle. I typed out my reply

Don't you mean, the things you do x

I knew she'd be laughing at my playful comeback and I typed out another text before she could reply.

I'll get my turn with you later today, why don't you come over to mine?

I watched those three little dots awaiting her answer

I'd love to but I've got plans with Natalie, she'd kill me if I cancelled x

Damn Natalie getting in the way again. I roll my eyes at the screen of my phone.

You're still coming to dinner later thought, aren't you? You still need to tell me what happened with my mum x

I didn't really know what to say, I didn't fully understand it myself. I mean I guess her mum must have heard us talking and maybe felt guilty about how Alex felt about her panic attacks. She knew Alex wouldn't have told me about everything if she hadn't really trusted me. I felt so lucky to have this amazing girl in my life, she seemed to see past the bad boy persona that everyone believed. Last night was the first time we'd really just connected with each other without all the sexual tension building up. I mean don't get me wrong I loved how we made each other feel, how easy it was to lose myself in her. But talking to her, about my life, listening about hers. It had brought us closer than ever before and I found myself wanting to share my deepest darkest secrets with her. I glanced back at my phone realising I'd got lost in my thoughts and hadn't sent a reply.

Of course, Let me know what time I need to be there for. Enjoy your day with Natalie...although we both know you would have had more fun with me ;-) x

I hope she hadn't noticed I ignored the second part of her message. I'm sure if her mum wanted her to know she'd overheard us talking then she would tell her. My phone buzzed and an excited smile filled my face expecting it to be a reply from Alex. My blood ran cold as I read the words that filled the screen.

Stay the fuck away from her unless you want her and the whole school to know you've been screwing the new history teacher.

My eyes hovered over the screen fixated on the last few words, my throat suddenly as dry as sandpaper when I notice an attachment was loading. I hovered my finger over the play button of the attached video already knowing what it was going to show me. I felt bile rise to my mouth as the video of me and Miss Jenson screwing on her desk filled my screen. Someone had filmed us through the door. I had no idea; we'd not exactly been discreet though. This was bad if this got out it would break Alex. Knowing about it was one thing but seeing it was totally different and having other people see it would be too much for her to handle. I'd likely be expelled; Lauren would surely be sacked. Who the fuck was messing with me like this? I didn't recognise the number. At first, I thought it might have been Lauren, but she'd get in just as much shit as me, surely, she wouldn't be so stupid to pull a stunt like this. Besides it's definitely not her behind the camera so someone else would have had to be in on it. Josh or his mates maybe? But he didn't seem like the sort of guy to try something like this, he cared about Alex and he would know something like this would hurt her. Who the fuck would do this? I had no clue and that terrified me but a life without Alex terrified me more, was I being selfish. Probably. I just knew that I didn't want to lose her.