Chapter three - consequences

Alex

I could feel the warmth from the morning sun on my skin, I must have fallen asleep with the blinds open. I forced my eyes open and felt a pang to my head, it was like a hangover or something. I turned over and saw his beautiful face, sleeping peacefully next to me. It wasn't the warmth from the sun I could feel. It was his arm draped over me. I rubbed my eyes and recalled the awful events from the night before. I'd fallen asleep crying, no wonder my head was pounding this morning.

I slowly edged myself out of bed whilst trying not to disturb him, he was on top of the covers in nothing but his shorts. My eyes looked hungrily at his chest, god he was hot. I could feel myself getting excited just looking at him. Calm down Alex you fiend! Control yourself for goodness sake! How could I even be feeling like this after what had happened with Josh, a pang of guilt swept over me but when I looked at Chase the pain just seemed to disappear.

I headed to my bathroom to grab a glass of water...perhaps a cold shower would help too, I thought to myself. I decided that would be a good idea and turned the shower on.

I stepped inside and let the cold blades of water hit my skin, this was just what I needed. I closed my eyes and let the water fall over me. My mind was taken back to the creek, Chase was kissing my breasts and I had never felt so turned on. His hands slowly moved down to my panties and took them off whilst in turn I tugged at his boxer shorts willing him to remove them. I wanted nothing more than to have him inside me, so I wrapped my legs around his waist and willed him to pull me down onto him. That moment he entered me shot a bolt of pain through my body, but it only lasted a few seconds before it was replaced with that tingling sensation I'd been feeling every time he touched me. I could feel myself growing hungry for him and I started to move up and down-

My thoughts were interrupted by a warmth filling the shower, I snapped my eyes open and saw him stood in front of me completely naked. My arms instinctively darted to cover my modesty realising he hadn't actually seen me fully naked before. Amusement crossed his face as he watched me glancing over his body which stood naked in front of me. I'd never seen a guys naked body before, so I had nothing to compare it to but I'm pretty sure his was perfection. God the things I wanted him to do to me with that body.

"That's some dirty mind you've got there Lex, you sure know how to wake a guy up" he smiled at me and kissed my forehead as he entered the shower. My arms relaxing slightly at my sides.

"Shit I forgot you can hear me, going to have to be careful with my thoughts" I said as I glanced up at him, careful to keep my eyes fixed on his and not elsewhere. Embarrassment flushed my cheeks for what felt like the hundredth time in the past twenty-four hours.

"I never want you to hide those kinds of thoughts from me" he had that wicked grin on his face, and I knew he was up to no good. He knew I was seriously turned on after hearing my thoughts, reliving our activities from the creek in my mind. This cold shower had suddenly got pretty steamy.

He reached up and started stroking the side of my hips softly, the sensation ignited something inside me and my previous worry of seeing each other naked for the first time was long gone. I stood frozen by his touch, not really knowing what I should be doing or where I should be touching him.

"Relax baby, this is all about you" he breathed into my ear as he leaned in closer, his hands making their way around to my back and then down to give my ass a quick squeeze.

I'm going to kiss you I heard him say inside my head, I didn't know if I'd ever get used to hearing his thoughts but they were welcome right now as they spurred on my lust filled need for him. He began trailing kissing along my collarbone setting my skin ablaze in his wake, his lips were soft, and he was taking his time, unlike our urgent need for passion the day before this felt different, more sensual more connected. His hands continued their pursuit of exploring my body as his kisses moved to my breasts. He had driven me wild the way he had taken them in his mouth, sucking and nibbling at them whilst in the cool water of the creek. I wanted him to do the same to me now, my hands found his hair and I gently pushed him into me further.