3

IVE's POV:

We just finished eating and we agreed that the last person who finished eating should wash the dishes with someone else. Rei finished the last and she chose Gaeul to wash the dishes with her. They were having a short chat together while the other members were watching something.

"So... What do you think about Jangkku?" Gaeul asked, starting a conversation with a smirk on her face. "Oh girl don't get me started. They look so damn good together! But... The only problem is...we don't know how they feel about each other. Shouldn't we let them open up about their feelings about each other first?" Rei replied. "Oh Rei, knowing those two they're gonna be indenial about their feelings for each other. Plus, don't you pay attention to them on our music bank interviews together? And he wouldn't give Wonyoung a gift unless they are really close." Gaeul convinced Rei. "True though!" Rei agreed. "Oh by the way unnie-" Rei was cut by somone who spoke behind them.

"Hey! What's this about huh? Talking about our mcs without me?!" Yujin said pretending to be sulk. "Unnie! You're here!" Rei exclaimed. "Yup! Now continue what you were saying earlier." Yujin said. "Yeah, spill the tea Rei!" Gaeul said excitedly. "Okay so, I was about to get my charger that I left in Wonyoung's room last night because I needed to charge and I left it on Wonyoung's desk. I quietly entered her room to not wake her up and saw her hugging the bunny stuffy Sunghoon gave to her." Rei said excitedly.

This is the plushy: (it reminded Sunghoon of the Cherry Bunny Wonyoung so he bought this for her)

"OH MY GOSH! REALLY?" Yujin and Gaeul said in unison. "REALLY!" Rei exclaimed. Well, little did they know Wonyoung was right behind them and was listening all this time. Wonyoung knocked on the fridge beside the sink and they all turned around to see her. "Oh, hi Wonyoung..." Rei said nervously. "YAH! WHO SAID YOU CAN ENTER MY ROOM?" Wonyoung asked, furious. The other members could hear her from the living room since her voice was so loud. "Girl, calm down. Rei just wanted to get the charger that she left in your room." Gaeul said, laughing at Wonyoung who was annoyed. "OKAY, BUT I WASN'T HUGGING IT THOUGH!" Wonyoung exclaimed. "Liar! If you weren't hugging it why is it on your bed?!" Rei asked. "Yup, plus, you wouldn't be blushing right now if you weren't hugging it. No need to lie Wonyoung, we know you love the gift." Yujin said. The three chuckled. "Aish!" Wonyoung rushed to her room making the members laugh at her because of her cuteness.

Wonyoung's POV:
Fine, I actually hugged it yesterday while I was trying to sleep. I also liked the gift but I tried not to make it obvious because knowing them, they will be shipping us and it makes me even more nervous to see Sunghoon. I look at myself in the mirror and see my face as red as a tomato. "Why is my face so red?!"

I said to myself, confused. I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling, trying to calm down my racing heart.

================================

Sunghoon's POV:
I was starting to get ready for the script reading for Music Bank today. I take a quick shower and pick my outfit. I had a lot to choose from but I ended up wearing a plain white t-shirt under a denim jacket. It was quite warm, perfect for the weather today. And of course I wore my black denim pants as well.

I finally finished preparing and I went out of my room. "You're going now? It's still early though..." Jay said. "Jay, let him be. He's excited to meet someone." Niki said with a smirk. "Ohhhh go on hyung you can go," Sunoo said while clapping his hands. Jake was laughing at him while Sunghoon's face started to turn red. "Yah! I'm just going early so I can practice while waiting for Wonyoung! I'll go now bye!" Sunghoon said, exiting the dorm, avoiding his members.

"Hey, hey, hyung. Let's watch them live today." Sunoo said to Heesung who was still laughing at Sunghoon. "Oh, sure!" He agreed, still giggling. "Yeah and let's tease him as soon as he comes back here." Jungwon laughed. "Great idea," Jay joked, and they continued relaxing together in their dorms as their schedule was free.

================================

Sunghoon's POV:
I get in the car and the driver takes me to the KBS studio. There, we will do our script reading. While we were on the way there, I suddenly remembered yesterday. A smile appears on my face and I honestly don't know why. Just thinking of Wonyoung liking the gift made me happy.

"We're here Sunghoon." The driver said. I looked outside and saw many fans waiting on the side of the entrance which made me nervous but happy. It's a sign that we've been working hard and that many people appreciate our music. I really wish we could live up to our fans' expectations.

"Thank you, sir," I said to the driver and got out of the car. Fans started screaming and getting excited, taking pictures, and there were flashing cameras everywhere. I rushed to enter the building and waved goodbye to them. I sigh in relief and walk to the green room in haste. As soon as I entered, I was greeted by...cold air. No one was in the room yet, so I took a seat, patiently waiting for the staff and Wonyoung.

Wonyoung's POV:
I just got to the KBS building and entered the green room. To my surprise, Sunghoon was already there. He usually comes after me but, he was a bit early today. "Hello..." I said awkwardly. "Hi, Wonyoung..." Sunghoon said. I sat down beside him while waiting for the writers and there was an awkward silence between us. Sunghoon suddenly breaks the silence by asking...