26

Yoon Youngmin's POV:
I was at home this time because my brother has been on a leave at work and volunteered to stay at the hospital with my dad who hasn't recovered yet. I was on my computer, watching IVE's Inkigayo stage and them celebrating happily. "They don't deserve this." I thought to myself. I kept on thinking of a way to ruin them without physically doing anything and all I can think about was spreading rumors. The only place where idols were currently was Inkigayo...I smirk as I thought of a brilliant idea and close my computer to go to my room.

Gaeul's POV:

I woke up, excited and I fix my hair. I wash my face in the bathroom and brush my teeth, looking at myself in the mirror. I recently dyed my hair black again and ask myself, "I look fine right?" I just sigh and go to my closet to pick an outfit. I look for my favorite clothes and found them which delighted me. A striped sweater and black denim pants. Perfect.

I exit our dorm quietly, trying not to wake up the members since they slept really late last night to watch a movie with Rei while I dozed off. I close the door and someone whispered quietly behind me...

"Looks like you're ready" Someone said in a husky voice. I turn around and see Jay smiling at me, holding something behind his back. "What's that?" I asked, giggling. "Oh. This?" He asked, revealing what he was hiding.

"For you

"For you...I wasn't really sure what you would want but you said you liked the color pink so..." Jay said. "Thank you Jay." I said with a smile on my face. "Let's go?" "Yeah..." The wind was blowing gently and the sun was shining bright. What a beautiful day. As we were walking to the restaurant we were supposed to go to, Jay suddenly asked me something. "Have you ever dated someone?" He asked staring into my eyes, making me flustered. "No...Not even a single man." I answered, making him smile. I laugh at him and we keep walking until we reach the restaurant. We greet the restaurant staff and enter the private room that Jay reserved. We take our order and wait for our food to arrive. While waiting, the two of us decided to take photos to remember this special day.