22

Heesung's POV:
While the others were still eating, I was in the living room with Sunoo, scrolling through pictures on my phone. That's when I came across a picture of Kim Haewon. I poked Sunoo's arm and he looks at me confused. "Sunoo look. She's pretty right?" I asked Sunoo who was looking at my phone.

 She's pretty right?" I asked Sunoo who was looking at my phone

"Kim Haewon?!" Sunoo exclaimed.

Haewon's Insta Acct:

"Shh! Keep it down!" I exclaimed

"Shh! Keep it down!" I exclaimed. The others were so busy eating they didn't even hear the two. "You like the one and only Kim Haewon oh my gosh!" Sunoo exclaimed, still going crazy. "No, i don't. I just asked if she was pretty." I said, turning red. "Then why are you turning red?" Sunoo asked. "Ah, I don't know..." I said covering my face. "Isn't she an mc in Inkigayo?" Sunoo asked. I nodded, answering him. "Don't we have an interview with her in 3 weeks after we release our new album?!" Sunoo asked. "Right..." I replied. "Hyung's smiling! Ahhhh" Sunoo was kicking the air in excitement and covering his face. "Yah Kim Sunoo! What k-drama are you watching? You keep going crazy." Jay asked from the dining table. "It's not a drama hyung! It's Heesung hyung!" Sunoo exclaimed. "Yah! What are you talking about..." I said nervously. "What's this about?" Jake asked. "He has nothing to spill with you guys," I said, covering Sunoo's mouth. "Aish! Hyung! Let me speak!" Sunoo said. No one could understand him though as his voice was muffled.

"Hyung! I can't understand him!" Jake complained. "He said nothing!" I exclaimed. "Ayyy what are you hiding hyung. You have a crush on someone?" Sunghoon asked. Niki choked on his food because of that and laughed. "No, I don't! Sunoo misunderstood me again!" I exclaimed. "Yeah right. Your ears are so red and you can't even hide that smile of yours." Sunghoon said, teasing him. I look away trying to hide my face from them as they laugh at me. So this is what love feels like huh? I wonder. "He's blushing so hard right now" Sunoo said, laughing at me making me more embarrassed. "You know what I'll just go to my room." I said, rushing to get inside with my phone in my hands. I lock the door and lay down on my bed, hugging my pillow and smiling like an idiot. I take another look at my phone and scroll through Haewon's pics. "Cute..." I said, looking at another picture of her. "Aish what the heck am I doing right now. Scrolling through an idol's social media?" I question myself. Since I was busy questioning myself, my finger accidentally tap the follow button on Haewon's account. "Shoot!" I exclaimed.

Kim Haewon's POV:
I was just chilling in our company's studio, listening to music and dancing along. That's when my phone rang because of a notification. I run to my phone and it was...Heesung? Why would he like my post? We're not even close.

I click the notification and it was actually true. "H-how is this possible? Was it an accident?" I ask myself. I view his profile and see his recent pictures. Eventually, I started scrolling through his account obliviously...

"Wah...he's so good-looking here." I said to myself, in awe. I realize what I just said and I get up, "What the heck?" I asked myself. I quickly exit Instagram and put my phone away, continuing my practice.

===============================