58

It's been about another month, and things have been going great for both groups. IVE finally had their world tour which brought unexplainable happiness to them as it was their first time seeing their fans after such a long time. The stage was lit up, fans were cheering and singing along to the songs, their lightsticks in hand. It will always be a memory the members will keep in their hearts.

Enhypen's promotions have also been going well, in fact, it's been blossoming, despite a few setbacks to a few of their schedules.

As for Sunghoon and Wonyoung... Let's say they had a tough time being distanced from each other due to the girl's sudden decision to part ways. But they both decided to respect each other's choices, focusing on their career more than ever.

Youngmin, however, who hasn't been heard from for a long time, has been able to get out of the place of detention after being able to pay the huge fine with the help of his family. Although this doesn't mean his life is going back to how it used to be, Youngmin's just glad to be out of the filthy place.

ENHYPEN's POV:

"2 minutes left, Enhypen," said one of the staff of Music Bank. Yes, they were back. They were back at the very place where Sunghoon started making his first memories with Wonyoung.

"Feels great to be back hm?" Niki teased.

Sunghoon nodded silently.
Sunghoon's heart felt heavy as he stood in the green room, the familiar rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins before a performance. But this time, it wasn't just excitement that filled him; it was a sense of longing and sadness. 'Course, he was happy to be back on stage but...he didn't feel complete.

He glanced around at his members, their smiles bright as they prepared to take the stage once again as a whole group. Niki's teasing remark barely made an impact on Sunghoon's mind as he tried to push away the thoughts of Wonyoung that threatened to consume him as soon as he made it to the place of their performance.

Finally, the members made their way to the stage, getting ready to give their all for the performance.

Cameras were ready and the music was being fixed, giving the members some time to prepare.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jake asked, giving a concerned glance at Sunghoon as he placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Sunghoon forced a smile, nodding in response. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... nostalgic, I guess," he replied shortly.

But it was more than just nostalgia. It was the absence of Wonyoung by his side that weighed heavily on him. She's been there for him through countless of performances and even activities outside their career. To Sunghoon, she was a constant source of support and encouragement.

But now, things were different. Wonyoung wanted to focus on herself more and while Sunghoon was genuinely happy for her success in doing so, there was a part of him that couldn't help but feel lonely in Wonyoung's absence.

As the countdown to their performance began, Sunghoon took a deep breath, putting all of his thoughts to the side for now. He couldn't let his feelings get in the way of their performance. Not when their fans were counting on them to deliver their best.

With one last glance at his fellow members, they got into formation, letting the music take over him and forget about his troubles, even if it's just for a while.

Fortunately, all went well, and a feeling of contentedness filled the members as the music ended.

They exit the stage with a smile on their face, giving a few more waves to the fans watching.

Wonyoung's POV:

I was watching the livestream of Music Bank at our dorm silently, watching Sunghoon perform with his group. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that he's been doing well and his career hasn't been affected after the situation between the two of us.

After half an hour of watching, the awarding was finally being done.

Scores:

RED VELVET: ENHYPEN:

950|Digital Singles| 5

3400 |Viewer Preferences|3377
76 |Airtime Frequency|1998
1362|Album Sales|6134
31|Social Media Count|28

5,819 |TOTAL|11,542

Eunchae: "Congratulations, Enhypen!!!"

Soobin: "Congratulations!!"

Eunchae then handed the trophy to Jungwon, their leader as they cherished their win.

I smile, looking at my phone. "Congrats..." I said quietly, putting away my device...