30

Jungwon's POV:
I was secretly following Sunghoon to see what he was going to do because I knew he could break down at any minute. As expected, he did but I couldn't do anything about it. I was too afraid to step up. I can see our manager looking so infuriated. Sunghoon hyung rushes to go down the stairs and I quickly follow him. I take a glance at our manager and sigh. I quickly run down the stairs and called Sunghoon. He turns around with red, watery eyes and quickly wipes away his tears, avoiding eye contact with me. "Hyung..." I said, grabbing his arm. "Jungwon. Can we talk later? Please?" Sunghoon asked, pulling his arm away from my hand. I knew all he needed was space in these kinds of situations so I let him walk away, not being able to do anything but wonder what he would do next.

Sunghoon's POV:
I run out of the Hybe building and notice many of the employees staring at me. I hide my face in embarrassment and head straight to the park where I used to always go as a trainee. No one really went to this park so I usually went here to get some fresh air and sort out my ideas for a while. I looked around the place that was surrounded by pink, floral cherry blossom trees. Its flowers were slowly falling down from its branches as the wind blew harshly. I sit on the grass and look at the clear blue sky and a tear falls from my eye. "How great. I lost control. Again. How much messed up can I get?" I said to myself. Why does it hurt so bad though? The thought that I would be separated from the person I love the most.

Wonyoung's POV:
I was walking outside quietly, getting some fresh air after hearing about the article. I was fiddling with my fingers and walking around. That's when I came across a park that was blocked by a gate. One surrounded by cherry blossom trees. Just like the one in the k-drama Leeseo and the others watched. In curiousity I enter the gate slowly, looking around, in awe of the beauty of the place. I'm kinda surprised that people don't pay a visit here often. I close the gate behind me and walk along the stone pathway, taking a few pictures of the place. That's when I spotted someone sitting on the grass, someone that had brown hair. I approach him from behind and tap his shoulder. I knew it was Sunghoon. "What are you doing here?" I ask curiously, surprised that we met each other coincidentally. "Wony...can we talk for a while." He said. "Sure..." I replied, sitting beside him. I stare at him and see him playing with the grass.

"Wonyoung I love you." He said suddenly, making me flustered. "Yah...You keep saying such things in the open," I said. "I don't care about what the others think. I don't want those Fridays to end. The Fridays I meet you at Music Bank, read those cheesy scripts..." Sunghoon said, staring deeply into my eyes. "What's gotten into you Park Sunghoon? You couldn't even look me in the eye the first time we met." I said, giggling. "Well, I fell for you hard. And now I can't seem to get you out of my mind." He said, chuckling. He interlocked his hand with mine and said, "If ever another mc replaces me next week...Don't fall for him so quickly." He said, glaring at me. "Yah... Why would someone even replace you? And why would I fall for someone when this man sitting right beside me has stolen my heart." I said. "Not just your heart. I stole your first kiss too." He said, laughing. I hit his arm gently, embarrassed. "I love you too Sunghoon," I said, assuring him that I won't replace him with someone else. He smiles at me and a tear comes out from his eye. "What's wrong, baekku?" I ask, worried. "I got into a fight with my manager earlier. He was furious...What if he makes us break up because everyone found out about our relationship?" He asked, shedding even more tears. I extend my arm and gently wipe away the tears on his cheeks. "I'm not letting that happen Baekku," I said, comforting him. He smiles and rests his head on my shoulder. So this is what they meant by experiencing the drama in real life?...

- AN HOUR LATER -

The two got back to their dorms and stayed silent the rest of the day. That's when Sunghoon got a call from his manager. Of course, he answered it and his manager told him to meet up with him the next day. Sunghoon was confused but said yes anyway. He hangs up and rests on his bed, falling asleep a minute later.

- THE NEXT DAY -

Sunghoon was at the Hybe building again with his manager in some kind of meeting room. He was wondering what he was doing there and someone else entered the room, a tall figure with his hair brushed back sits beside him and greets his manager.

"This is who will replace you as an mc." His manager said, looking at Sunghoon. "Sir what are you talking about? Don't you know who this guy is?! He's the guy who wrote the article!" Sunghoon exclaimed, in disbelief. "Looks like I'll be replacing you from now on Sunghoon." The man said in a deep voice.

-30 MINUTES LATER-

Sunghoon stormed out of the meeting room. Banging the door behind him. "What's this guy planning huh?" He asks himself.