10

After they finished chatting in their new group chat, Jungwon suddenly brought up music bank. "About music bank... You two have only four weeks left now right?" Jungwon asked. "Yeah..." Wonyoung frowned. "I can already imagine Sunghoon thinking about Wonyoung all day after their last day of being mcs because he misses her."
Heesung said. "What are you talking about? Why would I miss Wonyoung? It's not like I like her or anything." Sunghoon said. "See, even Sunghoon is telling you" Wonyoung said frustrated. "Sunghoon was probably thinking, "Since you don't like me back I'll pretend I don't like you too."" Jay said. Again, Sunghoon got exposed by his member. "Oh so you're sulking because I don't like you back?" Wonyoung asked in a serious tone, chuckling a bit. "Of course not!" Sunghoon responded. The others laugh while Wonyoung stared at him blankly.

Wonyoung's POV:
"What am I supposed to do? I like him, as a friend. Nothing else. All this time I was staring at Sunghoon trying to figure out my feelings for him. It's my first time to catch feelings for someone who I've been with for months. I don't want to fall inlove with someone when our love won't last... I know well that couples don't last in this industry, so I'll choose to hide my feelings for him even though I start liking him...I finally take my eyes off him and look down.

"Wonyoung is there something wrong? You suddenly turned silent..." Liz asked. Wonyoung didn't answer and just took out her phone. She chatted in IVE's personal group chat and said...

Wonyoung:
Unnie. I don't know how I feel about him. He's just a friend, and I don't know how to tell him that. Even if I start catching feelings, nothing will last anyway.

Gaeul:
Well... Follow you're heart.
Love is...complicated.

Yujin:
We wouldn't force you to like him, Wony
But, I think you should tell him
About your feelings after your
Job as mcs so it doesn't lead to
Problems that could affect him while you Two are at work.

Wonyoung:
Okay...

The three put away their phones away and listen to the others' conversations. Suddenly, Sunghoon sits beside Wonyoung and asks, "Wonyoung-ssi...do you like someone by any chance?" Wonyoung was flustered by the question but answered, "I'm not sure... I can't tell him though..." Sunghoon got confused because of her answer. "Why can't you tell him?..." Sunghoon asked. "Because our job prohibits us from liking or loving someone." Wonyoung answered seriously. "Oh. Okay." Sunghoon answered, disappointed, walking back to Niki. Wonyoung sighs and just put on a fake smile while talking to the others.