7

Sunghoon's POV:

I was rolling around my bed trying to fall asleep but I just couldn't. All the others were already sleeping and I was the only one awake. I sigh to myself and say "I should just watch something or scroll through social media. Maybe check weverse or Twitter..." I decided to post a good morning picture on Weverse because it was literally 2:07 am. I was actually surprised because many of our fans were still awake. I just exited weverse and scrolled through TikTok on my phone instead and I saw a Wonyoung and Jungwon video. I was looking at the way Jungwon stared at her and all I could think of was, "I wish I had the guts to do that."

=====FLASHBACK=====
-LAST WEEK-

Jungwon was assigned to replace Sunghoon for this Friday because Sunghoon wasn't feeling well that week. Therefore, they did the script reading live together and introduced themselves as Wonwon.

=====END OF FLASHBACK=====

I just aggressively put my phone on the side table beside me but eventually got it again. I get my headset and listen to calm music. After a few more minutes my eyes start to feel heavy and I eventually fall asleep.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Sunghoon's POV:
I woke up in a bad mood because of my alarm. Not only that but because of my stupid dream. I dreamt of Wonyoung and Jungwon hugging in front of my own eyes in our green room. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, taking my phone with me.

Jungwon's POV:

I saw Sunghoon going out of his room so I said "Good morning hyung!" To him with a smile. But he didn't even look at me. I just thought he didn't hear me or something. But every time I try to talk to him he gets up from his seat and if I follow him to say something, he ignores me completely. "Hyung! What's wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" I said confused.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Sunghoon replied. He knew he couldn't just tell Jungwon about the dream because he would find it silly and it would make him embarrassed. "You've been ignoring me every time I try to talk to you. Why though?" Jungwon asked, tilting his head. "Oh it's nothing...I guess I didn't hear you." Sunghoon said awkwardly. "Uh... Okay..." Jungwon said and went back to the living room. Sunghoon sighed and went to his room to prepare for Music Bank's live broadcast for this week.

Sunghoon's POV:
I put on the outfit that was given to us yesterday by our stylist and exited the dorm after saying goodbye to my members. As usual, we drive to the building and practice even more.

Both of them continued their interviews. Surprisingly, they weren't that awkward like it was their first day at Music Bank. They looked very comfy with each other despite their member's teasings. They were surprised themselves. Now, it was time for the ending ceremonies.

"It's time to see the K-Chart winner for the 1st week of September 2022!" Wonyoung exclaimed. "Between Blackpink and Itzy..." Wonyoung continued. "Who will win first place?" Sunghoon asked making the audience and idols excited. "Please show us the scores!" The two said.

Scores:

BLACKPINK: ITZY:

3442|Digital Singles| 938

256 |Viewer Preferences|528
52 |Airtime Frequency|1705
7813|Album Sales|2852
34|Social Media Count|22

11,596 |TOTAL|6,045

(I just used their Lovesick Girls and Loco scores for this hehe)

"Congratulations Blackpink! We'll pass on the trophy to them." Wonyoung said. "I guess it's time to say goodbye," Sunghoon said sadly. "When you need music, watch it live on..." Wonyoung said. "Music Bank!" The two said in unison. "Have a great weekend!" Both of them exclaimed. The two waved at the camera with bright smiles with Wonyoung still holding the bouquet of flowers and trophy. The live finally ended and Blackpink's music video started playing. The other idols exited the stage, saying goodbye to the others with a smile. The two were relieved the live ended, making their way out of the spotlight. Sunghoon decided to talk with Wonyoung on their way out of the building after thanking the staff.

"Wonyoung-ssi," he started.

"Yes?"

"You did a great job today. As usual," he said softly, avoiding eye contact.

"Thanks, you too," Wonyoung replied with a small smile, feeling awkward.

"I'll get going now then. See you next week!" She waved goodbye, exiting through the back of the building