56

As soon as the driver stopped before Wooyoung's apartment, all Wonyoung could think of was getting off that car as soon as possible. "We'll be waiting at the parking lot." her bodyguards informed her. The girl nodded, slamming the car door shut as she took her bag in her hands. Feeling the fresh air and getting out of that car felt like freedom, no guards watching over her like she was a criminal who just got released from the prison cell. She sighed in frustration, retaking her steps to her sister's place. She knocked at the door gently, hoping to get advice from her sister.

"You're back already?" Wooyoung asked, it's only been half an hour but she could feel something didn't go well, based on Wonyoung's tired and annoyed expression.

"Come in, Jiyeon is sleeping, we could talk for a while."

"Another issue with the company?"

"As usual."

"What was it about this time?"

"They told me to stop dating because it's for my "well being" but I'm sure that they're only doing this for the company, so they won't have any more rumors to deal with."

"I see...Well, it's a K-pop entertainment, Wonyoung. You joined that entertainment knowing about their restrictions and how strict they are. To the point that they'll start controlling you just for your image."

"Yeah but...it doesn't feel right. They even sent me bodyguards who follow me everywhere for my safety when I don't even need them."

"Of course you need them. The thing about controlling you is wrong but you actually need bodyguards, Wonyoung. Don't you remember what happened to you and Sunghoon because of Youngmin's family? Shouldn't you be glad you have bodyguards protecting you?"

"Bodyguards are fine if they don't follow you everywhere you go. We've always had them, but the ones my manager sent me today were just so strict. It's not like we have any promotions, I'm just going to your apartment."

"They only sent those bodyguards to ensure I'm not going to meet up with Sunghoon."

"Well I think it's best for you that you end the relationship. It's not going to be healthy anyway." Wooyoung said.

Wonyoung nodded, and sighed. What about the promise she made to Sunghoon? That she will let them be together after their contracts with Music Bank end?...

"It's your decision to make."

"I'll talk to him." Wonyoung decided.

- TIMESKIP -

Wonyoung left her sister's apartment, and she was dropped off at her dorm. There, she locked herself up in her room and gave Sunghoon a call. He picked up immediately as he was on the way back to his dorm.

"Wonyoung! I have good news-"

"Let's break up, Sunghoon."