39

- 1 week later -

Wonyoung's POV:
Music Bank without Sunghoon just feels so lonely. It doesn't feel like what it used to feel like. I don't want to have this Youngmin guy as my mc partner as well. I'm still traumatised by what happened after our dance practice because of him. Of course, Music Bank prepares a special performance everytime they replace mcs and unfortunately, I have no choice but to perform. The fact that Music Bank took it to another level this time and literally made me hold his hand and stare at him for a long time. It just felt so wrong. The part I find the most disturbing is the fact I have to fake a smile while he holds my hand and hugs me at the end of the performance. Of course the netizens will go crazy over this but as the idol myself performing, I just don't feel comfortable...I don't have a choice though, if only I knew Sunghoon would leave and got notified earlier then I wouldn't have renewed the contract. I sighed and we got on stage. recording the performance as usual.

Timeskip - After the Recordings

Sunghoon's POV:
As soon as I knew Wonyoung's work was done at Music Bank, I immediately made my way to the KBS building to see her. Well I'm no superman and I can't run my way to the building so of course, my driver took me there. As soon as I step foot on the building I see Youngmin talking to Wonyoung with a smile on his face. Part of his plan huh? Wonyoung turns her back, looking for someone, looking uncomfortable. I glare at Youngmin and rush to grab Wonyoung's arm, trying to take her away. "What do you think you're doing?" Youngmin asks, pulling back Wonyoung. "Taking her away from a pervert like you." I reply. Youngmin scoffs and says, "Who are you to take her away from me? It's not like you're his boyfriend." making me lose my patience. "What if I am her boyfriend?" I ask. "Sunghoon can we just go? Now. Please." Wonyoung says, not wanting to get into some drama Youngmin can stir up again. I nod and just proceed to take her away but Youngmin was stubborn and grabbed her again. "Remember this Wonyoung. We won't let your sister get away from the crime she had committed." Youngmin says. "LET GO!" Wonyoung exclaims, terrified. "Come on Wonyoung, I'll take you to your dorm." I said, escourting her out of the building with me, turning my back and glaring at Youngmin.

Wonyoung's POV:
Again, I couldn't do anything to defend myself. Yeah those people were right calling me a weakling and an attention seeker. I always have to ask for people around me for help instead of standing up for myself. But what worries me more than myself right now is my sister, I know she should tell the truth as early as now but what about her baby. If she goes to jail, her child won't have a mother to guide her and her father as the years pass by. I never should've let her go to that party...

Youngmin's POV:
I call my brother, asking him if he had found any evidence from his research about my father's incident and luckily, my father remembered the car brand and first few letters of the plate number, giving us more clues. We decided to get our hands on as much evidence as we can before reporting so we can prove that Wooyoung was wrong. I mean, my dad's accident is already a piece of evidence for us. This will all end soon. IF, Wooyoung decides to tell the truth.