4

Sunghoon's POV:
I wanted to break the silence in the room because it was so awkward. I remember that I wanted to ask if she had already eaten the chocolates... "Hey, Wonyoung..."

"Yes?..." Wonyoung asked. "I wanted to ask if-" before I could finish the writers come in. "Let's talk later Sunghoon, after this." Wonyoung whispered. Sunghoon just nodded and focus on his script. They start their script reading.

The script: (based on their February 25, 2022 interviews) (ik it's a long time ago but yeah)

Sunghoon: Ever-evolving K-pop! The heart of the Korean Wave!

Wonyoung: With the world watching...

Both: Its music bank live!

Wonyoung: Hello! Jang

Sunghoon: Kku!

Wonyoung: I'm super cute cherry bunny bank manager Wonyoung!

Sunghoon: I'm ice prince "Baekku", bank manager Sunghoon! Bank patrons...

Both: Long time no see!

Sunghoon: Wonyoung, during our break, I missed the music bank patrons so much! How have you been Wonyoung?

Wonyoung: Just like you, I missed the bank patrons so much!

Sunghoon: And we haven't seen each other in so long. I couldn't wait to see you again!

================================

Sunghoon's part made the two and the writers smile and chuckle. Anyways, they continue practicing their script.

================================

Wonyoung: Why though?

Sunghoon: Tada! Congratulations on IVE's win!

Wonyoung: Yayy

Sunghoon: IVE won first on Music Bank for the past 2 weeks! I wanted to congratulate you with the bank patrons.

Wonyoung: Thank you so much bank patrons and dive!

Sunghoon: Wonyoung, congrats again! Since we're in a good mood, let's excitedly announce today's lineup!

Wonyoung: Sounds great! An exciting comeback by Sunghoon Mc's group, Enhypen!

Sunghoon: Return of the rookie group Kep1er with their new song Up!

Wonyoung: With a sentimental ballad that never disappoints, BTOB!

Sunghoon: A new, exciting comeback by Golden Child!

Wonyoung: And another sweet performance of ITZY!

Sunghoon: Finally, we have a performance by the legendary global idols, BLACKPINK!

Wonyoung: Today's music bank is full of heart-fluttering stages like the upcoming spring! Don't miss it!

Both: Coming up soon!

Sunghoon: With that said, here are the nominees for the 1st on the K-Chart. Let's...

Both: Take a look!

================================

Writers: Wow! You guys did a good job today! No mistakes, and you guys weren't awkward at all, like before!

Wonyoung: Oh~ nice

Sunghoon: That's a first hahahaha

Wonyoung: Yeah we usually make so many mistakes.

The writers laughed with them and they practiced the other lines of their script.

================================

Writers: And we're done! Thank you for doing your best today! Great job everyone!

The writers stood up, clapping their hands. "We'll see you tomorrow, then. Thank you for your hard work!" The staff expressed their gratitude, leaving the green room afterward, followed by Wonyoung and Sunghoon.

"So Sunghoon... What was that you wanted to ask me earlier?" Wonyoung asked. "Oh about that...I just wanted to ask if the chocolates tasted good..." Sunghoon said making Wonyoung smile. "It tasted really good! I could have it all day!" Wonyoung exclaimed. "Really?" Sunghoon asked. "Yeah..." Wonyoung answered. "I'll get going now then. See you tomorrow, Wonyoung!" Sunghoon said with a smile, and he made his way out of the building. "Bye Sunghoon! See you tomorrow!" Wonyoung said. She followed Sunghoon to the exit quietly. As usual, there were a lot of fans waiting for them so they got in their cars as fast as they could. After an hour, they finally got to their dorms and... You know what happened. They got teased by their members.

IVE's POV:
They were waiting for Wonyoung to come back to the dorm because it was already 6:00 p.m. While they were waiting, Yujin and Gaeul ordered some food for dinner. When they heard the door unlocking, they rushed to the main door and saw Wonyoung.

"Uh hey, guys..." Wonyoung said, confused as to why all of them were standing in front of the door. "Hi, Unnie!" Leeseo said excitedly. "How was your day with him?" Liz asked. "Guys... I told you already. Sunghoon and I are just FRIENDS." Wonyoung said seriously. "Your face says it all Wonyoung." Rei said. "That what?" Wonyoung raised an eyebrow. "That you're lying." Yujin said. Wonyoung just entered the dorm and locked the door. "You guys don't have to believe me but I'll go ahead and take a shower to cleanse myself," Wonyoung said, walking to the bathroom with her towel and clothes on her hands that she picked from her closet. "Aigo look at her. Trying to deny her own feelings for a person she actually likes." Yujin said. "Unnie...You never know though. What if she actually doesn't have feelings for Sunghoon Sunbaenim? Leeseo asked. "Leeseo's right though..." Liz said. "Well, only time can tell. We just have to wait until she's ready to tell us." Gaeul said. "Yeah...Plus, we might be making her uncomfortable." Rei said seriously. "Okay...but it's so obvious though..." Yujin said, shrugging her shoulders and walking to the living room.

Enhypen's POV:

They were playing games on Niki's Nintendo Switch while waiting for Sunghoon. The game was so loud that they didn't even notice Sunghoon was already there. "I'm back guys!" Sunghoon exclaimed. "Jungwon can you lower the volume of the game?" Jay said as he couldn't do it himself because he was playing. "Okay" Jungwon said and turned the TV off instead. Jay glared at him and only then noticed that Sunghoon was there. "Oh hi, Sunghoon!" Jay said. "So...did you enjoy your time with Wonyoung?" Jungwon asked making an annoying face. "I enjoyed it..." Sunghoon said with a smile that he can't hide. The room was filled with Ooo's and Sunoo laughing that he almost fell off the chair he was sitting on. "Yah! You're laughing too much over there," Sunghoon said, worried. Sunoo just kept laughing not caring about what Sunghoon just said to him. "Looks like someone has a crush." Heesung said, clapping his hands. "Okay okay enough. I'll go take a shower now to cleanse myself." Sunghoon said, smiling while walking to the bathroom.