Chapter 75 ~Dinner~

(IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END!
Don't forget to vote :) <3)
Songs For Chapter:

Ariana Grande- Adore

Ariana Grande- All My Love

Jhene Aiko- Bed Peace

Nobody's P.O.V

Next Morning:

Justin kept a tight grip as he held you close to him with his left arm. It was almost as if he never wanted to let you go. Even in his sleep he was very protective of you.

All of a sudden, Justin phone goes off and his tight grip was no more. He glanced over his phone before sitting up and grabbing it. He answers his phone and walks out the room leaving you alone there to sleep.

"Hello?" He groggily says into the phone. "Yeah this is him.... Yeah.... Alright thanks bye." He finishes the call and hangs up.

He silently paces back into the room hoping he didn't wake you. He frowns once he sees your petite hand rubbing your sleepy eye.

"Did I wake you?" He says. "Kinda," you say stretching your body out under the blankets, allowing a whimper to escape from your lips. "Sorry babe," Justin says laying his body back beside you.

"You can go back to sleep, you never wake up at this time anyway." "No it's okay, I'm gonna go ahead and make breakfast," you say getting up to walk to the bathroom.

"No kiss?" Justin pouts. "No I just woke up, I have morning breath," you say crinkling your noise. He playfully rolls his eyes and you make your way into the bathroom.

You apply toothpaste to your toothbrush and begin brushing your teeth.

Justin soon walked in after you to pee and brush his teeth. Once you were finished, you spat the foam into the sink and rinsed your mouth with water and listerine.

"Don't look at me I have to pee," you tell Justin. "It's nothing I haven't seen before," he smirks. "Justin," you reply highly annoyed. "Alright alright fine," he says facing his back towards you. "I don't know why you're not comfortable with me already. I pee in front of you all the time," he says applying toothpaste to his toothbrush.

"It's not that I'm not comfortable with you it's just... I don't know," you say shrugging your shoulders. "It's alright, you'll get use to me one of these days. Now go do your business," he says with his mouth full of the foam.

You smile before pulling your pants down and descending your butt cheeks down on the cold toilet seat before peeing.

You sigh in relief because you feel like you've been holding it in for days.

You hear Justin giggle and your neck snaps towards his direction. "What?" You say biting the inside of your lip trying to figure out why he was laughing. "Your pee is ever-lasting," he says cringing with laughter.

His laugh was slightly muffled do to this toothpaste that permeated his mouth. "I hate you," you say laughing along with him.

It finally comes to a stop and you get up to wipe yourself and flush the toilet. "Okay I'm done." "Took you 5 years," he says after spitting the foam out his mouth.

You roll your eyes. "Can you move over please? I have to wash my hands," you say gently bumping his side with your hips causing him to stumble.

"Wait I gotta rinse first," he says rinsing his mouth and washing his face. It was taking him forever and you were becoming impatient. "J hurry up," you say crossing your arms.

"Alright I'm done. Can you pass me my towel," he says with his eyes squinted closed to block the water from getting into his eyes. You pass it to him and he thanks you.