Chapter 9 ~That Time~

Nobody's P.O.V

You wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy around 10:30AM. You look around the room squinting as the sunlight hits your face. You go on Instagram scrolling down your news feeds. You like a couple of pictures then go on twitter. You tweet "Good morning how you guys doing?" You read a couple replies from the fans and answer some.

One read "OMG you're awake at 10 o'clock!? It's a miracle!!" You lightly giggle at the accurate tweet and reply "I have no idea why! Lol." You reply to a couple more then get off.

You go in the bathroom to go pee. You pull down your pants and gasp at the appalling sight. Period time. You groan to yourself as you look at the blood. Oh no! Justin doesn't have pads!

Well why would he?

You begin to panic. You remember that you have one in your bag so you take a shower and put it on and brush your teeth. You get dressed in a gray crop top with little ruffles on the top with white jeggings.

You slide on gray flats and let your wavy hair down. You quickly brush it, grab your purse, and lightly spray, "The Key" on you. You put your phone in your purse and head out the room.

You look in the hallway to see if anyone was awake but everyone's door was closed. You quietly close your door and head down the steps. "Where is the front door?" You mumble to yourself.

You sigh once you see it. You grab the keys for the black Bugatti that Usher rented yesterday. You quietly open the front door closing it behind you making sure it was not locked. You open the door of the Bugatti and step inside.

"Where's the nearest store?" You ask Siri. She gives you 5 different stores closest to you and you click on the first one. You slide your shades and your hat on.

You place your phone down and start the car. Maybe I've should've told someone but then they would've questioned me, you thought. You need security though! You lightly sigh and head to the store and pray that no one would wake up to you gone and that people won't notice you.

You arrive in a store and look for the sections with the pads and tampons. You grab the ones you usually get and decide to buy some breakfast.

Maybe Justin already has breakfast. Just in case if he runs out I'll buy some. You buy eggs, bacon, grits, sausage, pancake mix, and orange juice. Although, you did see him buy a lot yesterday.

You already know how Justin Bieber feels about orange juice due to your dedication to him, so this is your payback to him.

You wait in line praying that no one would notice you. When you reach the front of the line, you impatiently tap your fingers on the cart praying that she would hurry up. You pay the amount and quickly head back into the car.

"Wait if I bring these home with me they will know I was gone" you think to yourself.

You sit in the car thinking of an excuse to give. Once you come up with one, you tell Siri to take you back to Justin's house.

...

You quietly head inside the kitchen and unload the supplies, putting them in places you think they would be. After that, you head upstairs quietly. You suddenly stop when you hear someone's door creek open.

"Damn it!" You mouth.

You tip toe back downstairs hiding behind the railing.

-10 minutes later-

This person wasn't coming downstairs.

Maybe they went back to their room. You quickly go upstairs. As soon as you reach the top of the step, the person comes out.