Chapter 70 ~3:26AM~

Songs For Chapter:

Maroon 5- Sugar

Becky G- Shower

Ed Sheeran- Be Like You (Random)

Justin's P.O.V

I pull up at Fredo's driveway and step out of the car. The sun was already setting so I'm assuming they'll be leaving soon. Fredos front door is always open so I twist it open and walk in shutting the door behind me.

"What took you so long!" Fredo said. Damn bro you got us all waitin where you been?" Za asks. "Sorry I was with my girl." "Y'all made up?" Za asks. "Yeah, Fredo told you what happened?" I respond and he nods. "That quick?" Fredo asks and I nod. "Did you give her the punishment talk?" "No," I say.

"Bruhh," Fredo says falling back. "Why not?" Za asks tossing me a beer and I catch it. "Cause she didn't remember anything that happened last night and she told me that she lied about Lance," I say getting angry by the sound of his name. I pop the cap off the beer and take a gulp before wiping my mouth.

"I still think you should've gave her the punishment." "Yeah but this is the first time she lied to me." "How you know that?" Za asks. "Because I trust her," I say getting annoyed. "Aye I'm just lookin out for you Bizzle," he says putting his hands up in defense.

"And I wouldn't give her the punishment cause I love her too much." "Shit, I love my girl too but sometimes I gotta put her in check you know?" Za says getting up.

"Anyways are we goin skateboarding or not?" He asks. "Yeah let's go," Fredo says grabbing his keys. "We'll take my car." "Yeah I'll call Kenny," I say as we all walk out of Alfredo's house.

Your P.O.V

"Girls hit you hallelujah (whuoo)
Girls hit you hallelujah (whuoo)
'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don't believe me, just watch Come on"

I pick up the broomstick, strumming it as if it were a guitar. Ariana sings along while dragging the trash bag around the house picking up cans and bottles.

"Don't believe me, just watch
Don't believe me, just watch
Hey, hey, hey, oh!" I sing onto the broomstick before sweeping up the last specks of crumbs into the dust pan throwing them away.

I throw the broom in the corner before climbing on the table and pretending that I'm on the stage.

Uptown Funk you up, Uptown Funk you up (say whaa?!)

Ariana grabs some dollar bills and makes it ran on the table. Ariana falls on the floor and dies of laughter and I can't help but laugh along.

"I'm done!" Ariana says holding her stomach while rolling around in her onesie. Her dogs come running towards her and they begin barking. One dog jumps on her and the other two lick her face. She covers her face and gently pushes them away.

"Come on let's go swimming now," I say as soon as I catch my breath from all the laughter.

"Mmm okay," she says lifting her hands up like a baby. I grab onto them and pull her up off the floor.

"I didn't know you had so many dogs." "Yeah. Why? Are you afraid of them?" "A little," I chuckle. "They're friendly come on," she says dragging me to them but I resist. "They won't bite I promise they'll just sniff you and soon they'll get use to you," she says and I give in.