Chapter 79 ~I'm Not~

Songs For Chapter:

Janelle Monae- Yoga

One Direction- Drag Me Down♚♔

Ed Sheeran- Don't

One Direction- Where Do Broken Hearts Go

Your P.O.V

"So Y/n..."

"Yeah?" I ask nervously.

"What type of seasoning do you usual get?" She asks and I feel relieved.

"Oh, ha, a plethora but you'll see," I nervously chuckle.

She joins me in laughter before pulling up to the grocery shop.

"We're here!" Pattie cheerfully screeches and I smile before stepping out the car.

Kenny follows up behind us and guides us into the store. A few fans notice me and I smile and wave at them.

Some asked for pictures and I promised to take them after I was done buying Pattie's spices.

Some people give me dirty looks and whisper to there friends probably about me. These two girls join in laughter when they avert their eyes from me.

I shake it off and return to my business as to why I'm here. They're probably just Beliebers mad that I'm with Justin.

Pattie and I head to the spice area and I get what I need along with Parmesan cheese and garlic bread. I also get a little more stuff to add into the meatballs.

I grab some hot Cheetos, white chocolate and a mango Arizona before going to the cashier to pay it off.

What? I might want a snack later after dinner and it's been a while since I had it.

After I'm done paying, I thank the cashier. He gives me a pathetic smile and acts as if there's something wrong with me.

"Is there something wrong," I say crossing my arms, furrowing my eyebrows and shifting my body weight to the right.

"Nope, not at all have a good day Y/n," he says frantic as if he's scared.

That's what I thought.

"Okay then," I fake smile friendly before retrieving the bag. I knew there was something wrong.

Well I had to be kind, you don't want this looking bad on TV, articles, or newspapers.

I go off and look for Pattie. I find her in a little corner reading an article.

"Oh Pattie, I bought the spices are you ready to go," I say. As soon as I speak she closes the article and turns to me.

"Oh yeah, but I have a few things to get, you can wait in the car," she smiles at me.

"That's okay, I'll wait for you," I assure her. Of course I would never leave Justin's mom alone. I don't want her getting hurt.

I go in a corner with Kenny and wait for her as she pays for everything.

I really should've told my security guard to come. I just never thought about it.

This day is really going good so far and I'm so happy that Pattie and I are getting to spend time together even if it's just spices.

As I'm deep in my thoughts I hear Kenny speak.

"Don't step any closer," Kenny says to someone putting his arm out. I look up and see people standing in front of him. That same girl and her friend.