Chapter 18 ~You Sure Know How To Make a Girl Feel Special~

...

~Ed Sheeran usually says "you sure know how to make a girl feel special".

Nobody P.O.V

"Thank you all for coming! Love you!!" Justin says finishing his last song "Believe." He walks over to you and smiles.

"Thanks Justin," you say.

"Don't mention it, whatever makes you happy," Justin says. You give him a big hug and kiss his cheek. Mat glares over at you two angrily. You still don't know what's his problem. You and Justin walk into your dressing rooms and change back into the clothes you came with. You, Justin, and all your friends ride in a car together. Kenny takes his seat at the drivers seat, Paul sits in the passenger seat. Scooter and Usher road in a different car but are going to Justin's house. I sat next to Justin and Fredo, and Jones sat next to Fredo. India sat on top of Trevor while Mat sat next to him. We pull out of the parking lot followed by Usher and Scooter thankfully with no fans blocking the way.

"Justin, what you did tonight was so cutee!" India praises.

"You still got it bro," Fredo whispers.

"Haha, thanks," Justin laughs. You smile at Justin showing off your pearly white teeth.

"Pretty cheesy to me," Mat says looking out the window. You can see Justin's jawline tighten next to you as his smile slowly fades away.

"Shut the hell up!" You India, and Trevor, say simultaneously.

"Damn!" Jones, and Fredo instigates.

"Like damn nigga ever since we've got here you've been talking all this smack. Justin obviously like y/n, and y/n obviously likes Justin just let it be," Trevor defends. Mat quickly tries to grab Trevor's neck but Trevor dodges holding Mat back by his neck but not rough. Poor India crawls to the back and sits on your lap.

"Nigga you would've thought you was gonna touch me," Trevor says.

"Mat chill! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I scream angrily while Kenny and Paul start yelling at them to stop. Trevor let's go but India stays on my lap.

"I'm sorry babe," Trevor whispers, she smiles assuring him that it's okay.

"Y/n shut your hoe ass up," Mat retaliates.

"Excuse you?! Nigga who do you think you talking to?! You best recognize who I am you f-tard. Try talking to me like that again and watch what's gonna happen. I'm not the one Mat, don't test me," you scream.

"OOO KILLEM GIRL," Fredo says quietly but able for everyone to hear while scrunching his nose, and squinting his eyes putting his fist on his mouth.

"Go shove Justin's cock up your mouth. I hope you choke on it," Mat says.

Everyone's mouth opens wide including yours and Justin's. India feels you jump under her and she quickly goes back to Trevor. You get up climbing on Mat and start slapping his head rather hard with both of your hands repeatedly cursing at him. "Fuck you bitch."

Justin tries to pull you off of Mat but you fight him back. Mat sits there trying to push you off and block your hits but you're unstoppable. Yasss bish. Justin and Fredo finally grab a grip of your waist and pull you back to your original spot. You try to get up again but you feel Justin pull you on his lap while holding both of your hands.

"Everyone sit down!" Kenny screams.

"Don't make me come back there y'all!" Paul screams.

"Let me go!" You scream to Justin with gritted teeth.

"Then stop fighting," he says staring at you with his shades on.

"Justin I swear if you don't let me go," you say looking up with both your fists balled up. Justin let's go of you and you settle on his lap with you arms crossed and your hair all messed up. You feel an angry tear fall down your face but you quickly wipe it away before anyone catches you. Everyone looks at you and Mat then looks back at the road. Mat has a big cut on his cheek from your nails. The rest of the car ride was silent.

Your P.O.V

We arrive at Justin's house and Trevor and India are the first ones out. I quickly follow them so I can breath. I don't know who Mat thinks he is but he messed with the wrong one. I'm not the one honey, I'm not. Don't try me. I feel Justin grab my hand. I know he won't let me go but I want him to stop freaking touching me, I'm not in the mood.

"Stop touching me!" I say trying to yank out of Justin's grip.

"Then calm down," he says and turns me fully around. Scooter and Usher pull up beside us and run out.

"What the hell is going on?! We seen someone get up slapping someone," Scooter says looking at Justin. I escape from Justin's grip and walk into the house and find Trevor yelling at Mat.

"That wasn't cool bruhh, not at all!" Trevor says in Mat's face holding him back.

"Get the hell off me!" Mat says.

"You better apologize to her! You have no respect! I should be beating your ass right now for being a rude ass nigga now go say sorry!" Trevor yells. Mat pushes him off and goes into his room. I stare at Trevor and he looks back at me. "I,m sorry," he whispers to me. Justin comes running into the house after me. I walk upstairs into my room to pack my stuff. Let me get the hell out of California before I kill a nigga. I wanna go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOO KILL EM GIRLL!!! SHOW EM WHOS THE BOSS ASS CHICK! •Does the OO kill em dance• Lol. Imma leave y'all hangin' just cause. I love you guys! It's like 3:00AM now.