Chapter 41 ~I Didn't Mean To~

Songs For Chapter:

Keyshia Cole- Trust & Believe

Ed Sheeran- Don't

Justin Timberlake- Drink you Away

Sage the Gemini- Panoramic

Justin's P.O.V

"Oh you finally picked up?" She says into the phone in annoyance. After 2 hours of thinking I still don't know how to tell her that I'm an asshole but she should still stay with me. "Hello?" I hear her say into the phone.

I gulp then clear my throat. "Yeah?" I say. "What's wrong with you? Why are you so nervous," she says causing my heart to beat even faster.

"Justin what did you do? You're acting like you cheated or something." I did cheat but I don't know how to tell you I'm sorry.

The line stays silent until I hear Y/n say "Alright fine, I see you don't wanna talk. Bye." No she can't leave I have to tell her. "Y/n wait," I finally utter. The line stays silent signaling me that she's waiting for me to talk.

"I did," I say. "Did what?" She asks. "Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to and I promise it'll never happen again. It met nothing to me, you're the only one I love."

Your P.O.V

I sit on the living room couch shocked slowly descending the phone off my ear. Justin did cheat on me with her and here I was this whole time trying to convince myself he didn't.

Am I really that worthless that everyone has to cheat on me when I sit at home like a good girl while millions of boys hit on me?

Mat was right this whole time. Justin isn't good for me he just broke my heart. I can't trust anyone because everyone is the same.

They'll pretend to love you but break your heart when they've found someone better.

Much better. Who isn't better than me?

"Y/n please baby I'm so sorry," I hear Justin sob in the phone. I have so many questions for him about that hoe but what I'm most concerned about is why am I not crying?

Is it because I'm use to everyone turning me down? There has to be a reason but I just can't find it. I click the end button throwing my phone onto the couch.

I storm upstairs walking into the bathroom. I sit down on the bathroom tile trying to relieve my anger as I pull onto my hair.

I look up and notice a razor on the floor. I stare at it long and hard. Soon I notice it was in my hand. The only time I did this was when Diggy broke my heart. I suddenly throw it on the floor standing up.

I'm better than that. I step out of the bathroom into my closet. I pull on my tightest navy dress along with black shoes. I pull my wavy hair to the side. I look up into the mirror and see a broken girl who needs help.

I notice the pedant still around my neck and I angrily take it off throwing it onto the floor.

I begin to chuckle about the lies Justin made as he put that necklace around my neck. I grab my purse then I step into my car and drive off to the nearest club. Once I arrive I storm off to the bar.

"Give me a bottle of jack and gin," I tell the guy at the bar. He doesn't question me he just hands it and I pay him. I drink 1/4 of the jack before opening the jim. As I drink the gin I feel someone staring at me. I slam the gin on the table causing it to splash a little.

"Is there a problem??" I say to the guy staring at me. "Nope. No, just wondering what a pretty lady like you is doing here all alone," he says.

Like I haven't heard that lie before.

"Is that any of your business?" I scold him. He puts his hands up in defense and I angrily stare at him. He's actually not bad looking. He was a dark-skinned buff man with pearly white teeth and no ring on his finger.

"Now tell me what this sick man did to you?" He asks me while lighting a cigarette. I watch him as he sucks in the air slowly blowing it away.

"He cheated," I tell him softly but loud enough for him to hear me. He continues to stare at me causing me to become annoyed. "What," I ask him rolling my eyes. "Just wondering why a man would wanna cheat on you beautiful," he says smiling.

Damn that smile is beautiful.

"Smoke?" He says handing the cigarette to me.

"No thanks, I just drink," I say pushing it away.

"Wanna dance?" He asks me. I look at him for a while then begin to smile. "Sure," I say. He grabs my hand leading me to the dance floor.

I place my butt on his big friend as the song "Panoramic" plays. I begin to do the indie dip on him causing him to smile. I grind and twerk on him going along to the music.

The song ends and I feel him grab my hand leading me somewhere. I follow him to a room and he throws me on the bed and I quickly sit up. He climbs on me and I begin to smile. It's the alcohol I know it is.

I would never act like this especially when I have a boyfriend. "Had" my subconscious reminds me causing anger to fill inside me.

"I never asked you for your name," I tell the guy and he smiles. He chuckles then says "Lance. And how about you Ms.?" "Y/n," I tell him. "Your name is as beautiful as your face," he tells me. I blush and thank him.

He looks deep into my eyes then leans in. He kisses my lips roughly and I follow his every move. I moan as he moves down to my neck. If I can't drink Justin away I'll find other ways to forget about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~