Chapter 19 ~Bye Bye Bye~

Songs For Chapter: (You may cry because of the music lol. I'm just kidding.)

One Direction- Don't Forget Where You Belong

Big Time Rush- Worldwide

Justin Bieber- Come Home to Me(cover)

John Legend- All Of Me

Justin Bieber- Stuck in the Moment

One Direction- Something Great

Early Morning:

Your P.O.V

Kenny drove us all to the airport. Fredo didn't hesitate to come along with us when Justin offered him. Justin sat next to me the whole ride, holding my hand making sure I wouldn't freak out again even though I told him several times that "I'm fine," "stop touching me," "please leave me alone." I even said "I'm sorry," for being so rude to him, it's just I'm pissed off.

We finally arrived to the airport after the longest ride of a lifetime. Justin finally lets go of my hand to grab my luggages after I precisely stated that I would retrieve my bags solely but obviously he's too stubborn to let me do it by myself. I placed some of my bags on this rolling thingy you put your luggage on so that they could go directly on the plane. Before I could walk through the security, somebody gently gripped my wrist and turned me around.

"So I guess this is goodbye?" Justin asks a bit hurt.

"Bye Justin."

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks. He didn't do anything wrong. I'm just being an ass right now because Mat pestered me, pushing it beyond the limit.

I dropped my bags and gave him a tight hug. It was so tight that it made me feel like I'd never see him again. He seemed surprised by my reaction but rewarded me with the same gesture but with one hand on my waist and the other on my back also holding on tight. That hold on tight.

"I'm gonna miss you," I say as my tears were on the verge of falling out. I truly am gonna miss him. He makes me feel like the most wonderful person in the world.

I truly am falling for him but once I get back to New York, he will forget what we had these four days. I won't; I'll cherish these moments and never forget any second of them.

"I'm gonna miss you too. You came into my life and changed it drastically I didn't except that to happen. I promise you I'll see you again," he says with glossy eyes.

"Stop crying," he says looking deeply into my eyes as he wipes a tear that abruptly fell out of mine. I lightly nod and blink them away. He leans in closer to me leaving his face centimeters away from mine. He connects his lips with mine and passionately kisses them.

I place my hand on the back of his head to deepen the kiss as his hand rested on my face. He licked my bottom lip for permission and I accepted. Our tongues fight for dominance and he wins. His tongue danced all around my mouth. We finally pulled away as he searched my eyes. I should tell him now that I'm falling for him but I just can't get the words out right now.

"Have a safe trip Y/n," he says.

"Bye Justin," I say overwhelmed with tears. He lets go and I walk to security. I look back at him and wave. He rewards me with a light smile and a wave as one hand rests in his pocket.

We get passed security and I can no longer see Justin. I already miss him. I should text him but... I didn't give him my number! My phone abruptly vibrates into my purse and I quickly retrieve it.

"I miss you already," It reads from Justin. Since when did I have his number?

"I miss you too. When did I get your number?" I curiously text back. I waited for a while and my phone buzzed again.

"I put it in when u were sleeping. ;)" it read.

"Oh wow lol," I text silently laughing to myself. Suddenly, I hear my gate being called.

"I have to put my phone on airplane mode now so I'll text you when I land okay?" I text Justin.

"Ok, bye Y/n travel safety," he replies. I send him a kissy face emoji and put my phone on airplane mode. I aboard my plane, and plug my headphones into my phone. I go on my "J" playlist and listen to all of Justin's songs to comfort my nerves of the plane taking off.

...

I arrive in New York at 7:00AM and text Justin that I landed safety. I grab my bags and walk to my dad's car. Paparazzi bombarded my walking zone and I can barely get through. Paul pushes the paparazzi and starts yelling at them to step back. "Y/n Y/n are you Bieber's new girlfriend!?" "Do you love Justin Y/n?" "What will Selena say about this?! Will you fight her?!"

What the hell are they talking about? Justin and I aren't dating. Even if we were, why would I fight Selena?

"Fucking paparazzi," Jones says.

"Right!!" I agree

As we walk outside, I see my mommy waiting inside her car with a bodyguard to avoid paparazzi.

"Hi mommy!" I say and walk into my dad's car that she drove.

"Hi Y/n," she says and gives me a hug.

"I missed you!!" I say.

"I missed you too!!"

My mom and I make small talk about Justin and my trip as we drive back home. We drop off India, Trevor, and Jones first, leaving Mat in the car. We finally arrived at his house which felt like two hours and not 20 minutes.

"Bye Mat," my mom says.

"Bye," he says and gets out right away.

"You forgot to say bye to Mat!" My mom tells me.

"I did, didn't I? Oops," I say and stare back at the road. I'm not ready to tell her. She loves Mat dearly and thinks we are perfect friends together.

Once I get home, I walk straight into my bedroom and sleep. I don't care what kind of clothes I'm in, I'm just cold and tired. Before I can go into deep sleep, my phone rings.

"It's 8:30 in the morning!" I groan and grab my phone not bothering to see who it is.

"Hello!" I say monotonously and groggy.

"Hey, how was your flight?" Justin says.

"Oh hey Justin, my flight was good. How are you doing?" I say softening up a bit.

"Bored, ever since you left it didn't feel the same in this house."

"Yeah I'm bored too," I yawn.

"You tired?"

"A little bit."

"Well then I'll call me back later when you wake up."

"No it's fine I'd rather talk to you then sleep," I assure.

"No, go to sleep I'll call you back okay?"

"Okay"

"Bye Y/n," Justin says.

"Bye," I say and hang up. As soon as he hangs up I fall right back asleep.

...

"Y/n what is this?!" My mom screams making me jump up from my slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~