Chapter 52 ~Hell Yeah~

Songs For Chapter:

The Fray- Never Say Never

Maroon 5- Daylight

Justin's P.O.V

I pull up in front of the hotel Y/n was staying in. "Bye baby," Y/n says looking at me with her sad eyes. "Oh no I'm coming in with you." "Oh okay." I don't want her walking in the dark this late at night.

Even though the hotel was 5 feet away, you never know what could happen and I'd have to be there to protect her. She clicks the elevator button before it dings open revealing a squad of people.

Before she could walk in, I quickly but gently grab her wrist. "What?" She asks with confused eyes. She's cute when she's confused. She's cute when she's not even trying.

"Let's take the stairs." "Why?" She interrogates. "I just wanna jog up some stairs that's all." "But the elevator is easier," she complains. "I need to train you anyways, you're too weak." "Fine," she sighs in defeat.

I mostly am not taking the elevator because there are people in the elevator and I'm extremely claustrophobic. I take her hand in mine and we ran to the staircase with her giggling behind me like a little child.

"Wanna race?" I offer and she nods. "Okay, what're the rules?" She asks. "You just run babe," I say throwing my head back in laughter at her oblivious query. "Oh truee," she says holding her face in her palm to hide her embarrassment.

I pull her hands away from here face staring into her beautiful eyes. "Don't be embarrassed baby, it's cute," I say referring to her red cheeks. "Oh really?" She says shifting her leg weight placing one palm on her hip. God I love when she does that.

"Really," I smirk stepping closer to her. She closes the gap between us connecting her lips with mine. Our lips moved in sync as she runs her fingers through my hair. She scratches it a bit and I release a light moan.

She smiles in between the kiss. She pulls away giggling as she runs up the steps. That sneaky little Y/n. I chuckle following behind her.

As I catch up to her she tries to run faster but no one can out run me. I pass her skipping two steps at a time. I reached the top of the staircase that leads to her floor in triumph. I look back at Y/n seeing her trudging up the steps tiredly.

"Yoooo I can't do this anymore," she says just dropping herself on the step. She lays there for a while and I can't help but laugh at her. "I really need to take you to the gym," I laugh struggling to breath.

My face was red from all the laughing and Y/n was still breathing heavily trying to catch her breath. She drags her body up the last few steps dropping herself on my feet.

"Never again," she says placing her hand on her heart. "Nope baby we're just getting started," I say and she whines. "So um, are you just gonna lay there or...." "Shut up," she interrupts and I laugh. She finally gets up, leaning her tired body against me.

We reach her hotel door and she slides her key in. We walk in and thankfully no one was waiting for her inside. I don't want Jones checking up on her anymore now that she's my girlfriend.

I plopped onto the bed as Y/n proceeded to the bathroom. I heard the water come on as I sat up against the headboard. I grab the remote turning on the TV. I don't really care about TV at this moment so I unlock my phone logging into Twitter.

I tweet the photo that I took of Y/n when she was dancing to rude boy.

She was smiling at me, doing her little sexy dance. I caption it "Fun day today ;)". I look through my mentions retweeting and favoriting a couple of tweets. I smile when I see some of my beliebers making up ship names for us.