Chapter 46 ~I'm Sorry~

Songs For Chapter:

Ed Sheeran- This

Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud

Ed Sheeran- Small Bump

Sam Smith- Stay With Me

Nicki Minaj- Pills n' Potions

Justin's P.O.V

"Justin you better be ready!" I hear Alfredo say raging into my house. "I'm ready," I say annoyed dragging my suit cases downstairs. We have to go to Ohio tonight cause I have a concert there tomorrow.

Scooter strictly stated that we have to be ready at 3:50AM because that's when the bus is coming to pick us up to take us to the private jet. Right now it's 3:49AM. I hear a beep and Fredo and I slowly proceed outside.

"Hurry up!" I hear Scooter yell playfully. We laugh and walk normally to the bus. We put our luggages in the bottom of the bus before stepping inside where I see my whole crew.

"Aye wassup everyone," I say. "Hi," they all say in unison. I take my seat and Fredo takes the seat next to me. "Did you see the news today?" Fredo asks me. "No, what's up with it," I ask and Fredo shows me his phone.

"The Biebs was caught leaving the club yesterday with Chantel Jeffries. We don't know if the couple had it off last night but they were a little too close. Y/f/n already been through a bad break up with Rapper/Actor Diggy Simmons and hopefully Bieber didn't just ruined her more. This is never what we would've expected from JB."

I tightened my jawline as I rub my forehead in anger and remorse. Every second of every hour I think of how much I hurt her and it hurts me more. I can't deal with the pain I caused her and here they are putting all my business out there.

I never loved Chantel I love Y/n. I think she's coming to California today and I have to see her but I'm already on this damn bus to the place where my plane is.

There's no chance of me seeing her right now. I bang my head on the hard chair in front of me but it doesn't hurt me as much as I wanted it to. I am a douche just like everyone probably thinks of me.

We arrive at the area where we were suppose to see the plane but the damn plane not here yet. What the hell? Why am I standing out here in this heat for no reason when I could be home trying to reach Y/n again.

I know there's a very small chance of her answering but I'll at least try to reach her relentlessly. The bus already drove away so fuck it.

"What time was the plane suppose to be here," I ask Scooter. "4:20." But it's 4:30 right now and it's not here. I see a plane coming down and I'm guessing it's ours. Scooter waves at it as if it didn't already see us.

It lands right in front of us and I roll my eyes in annoyance. We all grab our stuff and walk towards it. The door open and I sigh. Everything is just annoying me today. Even the door is opening.

I see another plane coming down and I suddenly become confused. "Which one is our plane?" I ask Scooter. He shrugs. "We'll just have to figure it out," he says. Then who the hell is in the other plane.

The other plane lands and the door opens. "Sorry I'm late guys," I hear the pilot say and I turn around. So if this is ours then that one is who's?

"Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De la Rosa Ramirez."

"Huh?" A familiar voice says. "My name sir, and you?"

"Jones," he says shaking his hand. If that's Jones, where's Y/n?