Chapter 66 ~No Title~

Songs For Chapter

Justin Bieber- Hold Tight, PYD

Ty Dolla $ign- Or Nah

The Weeknd- Often

Marvin Gaye- Sexual Healing

(Warning: Mature content ONLY. Just skip to the next chapter if you're uncomfortable. I wrote it specifically for you<3)

Nobody's P.O.V

Justin roughly kisses your lips and grips your hips with his big gently hand while the other keeps his shirtless body hovered above you. He moves down to your neck leaving love bites all over it. He finds your sweet spot. You softly moan and curl your toes.

He pulls his black shirt over your body before unclasping your bra. He reconnects his lips with yours and you scoot back until you reach the headboard. He runs his fingers down your thighs letting goosebumps spread all over your body before spreading them open, not once breaking the kiss.

He moves close enough so that he's in between your legs and you wrap your legs around his torso. He slowly but softly skids his finger down your area and your breath starts to falter.

He begins grinding up and down on your area while kissing your neck. You aggressively moan and dig your nails into his back as your body follows Justin's back and forth movements. You begin to feel a waterfall. He bites his lip and smirks. His hot breathe trails down to your chest as he digs his face into your chest. He gently nibbles on your nipple before sucking on it.

"Yass baby," you moan and he continues his job. You grip onto his biceps and feel his muscles without him even flexing. His tattoos turn you on even more. Damn, your lucky.

He kisses you all the way down to your stomach and you tense up.

"Don't tense up for me baby, daddy's gonna treat you right. Relax," he says in a soothing voice. He roughly begins to ride your area again to loosen you up and you loudly moan. You feel his crotch lift up to its exceeding limit and you struggle to breath.

He continues to tease your area and you get begin to get sexual frustrated. "Come on Justin," you cry. "Shh, patiences baby." "I'm tired of being patient," you say struggling to control your orgasm. He begins to rub you harder and you lose control.

"Fuck it," you say pushing him off of you and climbing on top of him. He flips you back over and pins you onto the bed. "No no babygirl, I'm not finished yet," he says finally but slowly removing your underwear.

He slides his two long fingers into you area and he begin to rub it. You curl your toes and roll your eyes back in pleasure.

"Uhh Justin," you dig your nails into his back with one hand while the other hand pulls on the ends of his hair. He moans at the feeling before pulling you over his shoulders.

"Mmm you're really wet for me baby," Justin speaks. You feel something wet enter your area and your breath begins to hitch even more. It slowly moves up. "Shit J," you moan. "Mmhmm you taste so good baby, I gotta savior the flavor," he speaks before sucking you.

"Wait is that a new thing for me now?" He stops and looks up at you. "Oh never mind," he says remembering your state soon resuming to what he was doing. "Damn! You taste so good baby."

"Fuck," he looks up at you and sees sweat dripping down your forehead. After he finishes, he kisses your lips before flipping you over.

"Now it's your turn," he smirks. You roughly kiss his lips before moving down to his neck. You find his sweet spot and begin to suck. He moans in pleasure and pain and you pull away leaving behind a big love bite. You kiss all over his chest and his abs before you remove his boxers.

You grind on Jerry and you watch him as he enjoys the moment. You grind a little harder and watch as he struggles to catch his breath. You bite your lips and leaving another kiss on his chest. You take Jerry into your hand and begin to play around with it for a bit. "Y/n," he moans. You begin to play with his tip with your index finger to get him a little more fired up.

"Dammit baby!" he whines. "Patiences baby. Remember," you say in a low seductive voice. "Please?" he begs. "Now you know how I felt."

You kiss around Jerry and Justin moans. You bring your lips to his tip and suck on Jerry. Justin begins to heavily breath. You flick your tongue up and down as you bob your head. You watch as his facial expressions change.

Justin curses under his breath before loudly moaning and you continue doing your work. "I'm gonna cum," he says and right that second you feel a warm liquid fall into your mouth.

Even after he cums you still stuck making him go crazy.

"Y-Y/n," he stutters.

You remove your lips from Jerry and begin licking his torso again.

You sit your bare body on top of his crotch and he takes Jerry and puts it in your hole. You gasp as pain begins to hit your body. "Damn baby, you're so tight," he says before moaning and he goes in a little deeper. "Justin!" You moan. He looks up at you and circles his thumb around your cheek as you circle around his crotch going at your own paste.

"I think I'm about to cum again." "Then pull out you dumb bitch! You yell and he does so.

He plants a soft his on your lips before you both drop your sweaty bodies on the bed.

"Pull out game strong or nahh?" "Shut up," you laugh and he joins.

"I love you," he says kissing your forehead. "Love you too baby."

"I feel disgusting I need a shower," you speak. "Wanna take a shower with me?" Justin asks. "I don't really care," you giggle. "Alright imma go warm the water up," he says getting up. You slap his butt naked ass and he gives you a dirty look.

"My ass," you say copying him. He mocks you waving his hands around before he walks to the bathroom. You see Jerry jiggle and you cover your mouth to stop you from laughing. Justin suddenly stops and looks at you.

"Girl you need to stop."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😒✋🙅 -_- . You guys already know I don't like writing these, you're messing with my innocence. I'm gonna go read my bible now 😕. Almost fell asleep like 3 times & fell asleep twice writing this lmfao.