Chapter 22 ~Only One~

Songs For The Chapter:

Justin Bieber- Forever

Justin Bieber- Take You

Ed Sheeran- One

Mike Posner- Bow Chicka Wow Wow

Your P.O.V

After rehearsal, Justin and I decided to get something to eat.

"Just let me drive," Justin says as I walk into the drivers seat.

"No you don't even know any places in New York!" I playfully laugh.

"I have a GPS on my phone, it'll tell me where to go or you can just simply tell me where to go," Justin says quietly.

"No Justin. There's no point of doing that. I'm a better driver anyways."

"Sure you are," Justin says stepping into the passenger side laughing.

"Sure you are," I say mocking him in a high voice. I glance over at him and find him squinting at me poking his button lip out.

I stick my tongue out at him and turn my attention back on the road. My attention suddenly goes towards something running across the street. I quickly swerve the car and hit the breaks.

"Stupid ass squirrel!" I yell.

"I'm a good driver," Justin says in a high girly voice trying to imitate me.

"Shut up Justin," I say and roll my eyes. Justin chuckles and turns his attention back at the road.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask him.

"I don't really care."

"McDonalds?" I ask.

"Nah, McDonalds are for losers.. No I'm just kidding, let's go."

Justin and I order our food at the drive through. Justin orders a Big Mac, with fries and sprite. I order the same thing but with sweet iced tea.

"You're not gonna finish that"

"Yes I will."

"No you're not."

"How much you wanna bet?"

"$100," Justin says.

"Little money, fine." Justin and I shake on it and I move up to grab the bag and the drinks.

"Your total is $12.80," the lady with deep red messed up lipstick and cat nails at the window says to me.

"I got it," Justin says taking out his wallet.

"No I already have my money out I got this." Justin rolls his eyes at me once again for not letting him do something.

It's been like the 5th time I didn't let him do something since the day we met. Before I could hand the money to the lady, Justin climbs over to the drivers seat hovering me. He grabs my arm while handing the lady his money.

"Keep the change," Justin says smiling.

"Thanks, Justin Bieber and Y/F/N right?"

"Yeah," Justin says still on top of me.

"You look even sexier in person," the lady at the window says flirting with Justin. Justin laughs and thanks the lady. I roll my eyes at the attention seeker and both of them turn towards me.

"Well we're gonna get going," Justin says to the lady and waves goodbye. She shuts the window taking the next persons order.

"Get the hell off of me," I tell Justin playfully pushing him. Justin climbs back to the passenger seat.

"Are you jealous?" Justin says smiling.

Yes.

"No," I say driving away.

"Yeah you are," Justin says laughing.

"No I'm not! Why would I be jealous?" I say and look down in embarrassment.

"Yeah you are! You don't have to be though, you're the only girl on my mind," he says. I smile embarrassingly and focus on the road.

"Where are we going?" I ask Justin changing the subject.

"Back to my hotel," he says giving me the address. I recognize the address then drive to his hotel. Justin calls Kenny and Hugui so they can come outside and we walk in. I greet both of them with hugs. Justin checks in and grabs his key.

We walk into the elevator and click the 3rd floor. Justin rapidly taps his thigh waiting for the elevator to open. It opens and we walk out and head to his room. Justin slides the key in and I walk inside. I put the food on the night stand while Justin gets his suit cases from Kenny and Huguis' room.

I take the food out of the bag taking a sip of my sweet iced tea. Justin comes back and places his suit case near the bed.

"I'm back," he says walking towards me. I smile and hand him his food. We grab two chairs and begin to eat.

...

"Come on you can do it," Justin says.

"I can't!"

"I told you you wouldn't finish it," Justin says laughing at me as I sit back on the chair like an oompah lompah.

"Yes I can," I say taking another bite of my sandwich. I chew slowly unable to swallow. I notice Justin's eyes on me and I swallow. I still have 1/4 of the burger left.

"I can't do this," I say giving up.

"Told you!" Justin says taking my sandwich finishing it off in one bite. I roll my eyes and reach into my wallet placing the hundred dollar bill on the table.

"I don't want your money," Justin says handing me back the money.

"Just take it you won the bet," I tell Justin and move to the bed. Justin follows me and sits beside me.

"I don't want your money, I just want you," Justin says in a low raspy voice. He places his hand on my cheek and moves closer to me. Our eyes meet then his trails down to my lips. His sweet gentle pink lips touch mine. Our lips move in sync as he deepens the kiss.

He licks my bottom lip for permission and I accept. He slowly lays my body back as we passionately kiss. He pushes my hair behind my ear and kisses my neck earning a light moan from me. I dig my fingers into his hair as his warm, soft tongue caressed my neck.

He unbuttons the first two buttons on my shirt and kisses my chest. He moves back up to my lips and straddles me. The sensual movement is disturbed when there was a loud knock on the door. Justin ignores it and continues to kiss me.

"Justin someone's at the door," I tell him.

"Shh, they could wait," he says and moves back up to my lip.

"Justin go," I say and push him off. He groans and walks to the door. I wipe the spit off me and re-button my shirt. Justin answers the door and I see Kenny.

"I'll be back," he tells me.

"I actually have to go cause it's getting late," I tell him. It was already 10:00.

"No stay," he whines. I sigh and sit back on the bed. I heard a scream coming from the hallway and I get up to see where it was coming from. I walk outside heading towards the direction of the screaming. My eyes widened at the sight of Mat walking out of the screaming room with only an underwear on. I guess I gasped loudly because he snapped his neck and widened his eyes at my appearance.

"What are you doing here?" Mat asks. I stay silent. My eyes trail down at a skinny brown/blondish haired girl chasing Mat in only a bra and underwear. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no post. Hey guys! A massive thank you to all who is reading my fan fiction. :) How did you guys spend Justin's birthday? I brought pizza, twix, sour patches, and drank sprite. Please vote, and follow :)