Chapter 48 ~Why~

Songs For Chapter:

Ed Sheeran- Bloodstream

Ed Sheeran- One

Ed Sheeran- Firefly

Ed Sheeran- Lego House

Ed Sheeran- Autumn Leaves

Justin's P.O.V

I stare at Y/n as her weary eyes begin to shut. Her head is placed onto my chest and my arms are swooped around her. This is how it should be everyday. She shouldn't be in anyone else's arms but mine.

I know I'm being selfish but it's true. No one can ever take her beautiful soul away from me and I won't ever let her slip away again. She means too much to me and it broke my heart knowing that I broke her.

I lean down kissing her lips once again. She faintly kisses back and smiles.

"You tired," I say to her. "A little." "Well it doesn't look like a little. Go to sleep," I tell her. She makes herself comfortable once again. "Love you." "Love you too Justin." She sits up just so she can kiss my lips. "So much," I mumble against hers.

She places her left hand on my cheek, caressing it softly. I grab her left wrist in what I think is gentle and she winces.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. "Nothing," she quickly says. "Goodnight," she says placing her head back on my chest. "Babe what's wrong?" I sit up. "Nothing I'm just tired," she says turning to her side of the bed.

"Why'd you wince when I touched you?" I say turning my eyes her direction.

"I didn't I'm fine." "You should know by now you can't lie to me," I say glaring at her.

"Justin I'm fine," she says laying on the bed. I gently grab her left hand and she tries to pull away. I pull her sweater down and she stands up from the bed. "Y/n...." I say following her moves. "Justin I just want to go to sleep please," she says. I take one step close to her and she takes two steps far from me.

"I'll let you sleep once you tell me what's wrong." I grab her left hand so she doesn't run away again. I pull her sweater up once again and see what I hope isn't true.

"What. Is. That?" I say angrily. "I'm sorry," she cries. "Why?" I ask and my voice cracks. "I was hurt and I didn't know what to do but I stopped and promised I'd never do it again. India Jones and Trevor are even watching me to make sure that I don't.

At this point I'm silent. There's nothing that can make me feel worst than I do now and there's nothing that can make me feel better. I just realized how much I hurt the love of my life.

"I'll be back," I say walking out of the room. "No Justin please," is the last thing I hear her say before I shut her voice out by closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all the votes reads, and nice comments it's greatly appreciated. Please continue to read vote follow and maybe add my book in your library or reading list :)