Chapter 71 ~You? Driving?~

Songs For Chapter: (Random)

Kranium- Nobody Has to Know

Chris Brown ft. Tyga- Ayo

PartyNextDoor- Recognize

Justins P.O.V

"Babe come on!" I yell from downstairs, tapping my foot. "I'm almost done!" Y/n yells from upstairs. I sigh plopping on the couch annoyed. We were suppose to be heading to the mall an hour ago but Y/n's being a girl.

I was about to yell out again but I heard her footsteps running down the steps. "Okay, I'm done," she says skipping down the steps grinning and I sarcastically smile.

"Are you sure? Do you wanna change your shirt? Add more bracelets? Earrings? Nothing else?" I say and she gasp.

"I almost forgot!" She says running upstairs. "Wait y/n-, my fucking gosh," I say throwing my hands in the air before slapping them on my thighs. Why does she have to dress perfectly? We're just going to the mall.

She comes skipping down the steps again with earrings on and my necklace. "Alright come on," she says grabbing her coat and slipping her J's on her feet.

"Finally," I mumble. She opens the front door stepping out and I grab my keys before following.

"Hurry up why you so slow," she says and I furrow my eyes and stop at midpoint. "Me slow? You sure about that?" I stop and point to myself. She turns around and smiles.

"I'm joking babe, I just like getting on your nerves," she says walking towards the car again. "Aren't you sweet." "I know right."

I walk over to the passenger side to open the door for her as usual but she stops me.

"Wait, I wanna drive," she says. "You? Driving my car?" I say furrowing my eyebrows and she nods. "No, not happening." "Pleasee," she begs. "No," I sternly say again. "And why not?"

She must not know.

"Remember the last time you drove?" I say. She looks side to side before responding. "No," she says giving me a stank look.

"We were in your car and you were swerving all over the rode?" I say refreshing her memory. "That was one time. And it was because the squirrel decided to run across the street!"

"Excuses, now get in the car." "Okay," she says opening the drivers door. "No Y/n," I say running to the drivers side about to drag her ass out. "Come on Justinnn," she says giving me the pouty look and I sigh. She's too cute "Fine, but I'm driving home," I say walking back over to the passenger side.

What's up with girls yo.

"Whatever dad," she says waiting a ("long periolodically time") to start the car."

"Well are you gonna start driving yet?" I ask. "Well I would but you didn't give me the keys," she says and I roll my eyes before reaching into my pocket handing her the keys.

"Thanks," she says grabbing it from me. "Mmmhmm," I say.

She starts the car and gets ready to put it on drive.

"Uh uh, no, no, no," I say stopping her from taking the car off neutral. "What Justin," she says looking at me annoyed. "Seatbelts, so we can be safe," I say clicking mine on.

"So annoying," she says clicking hers on. "Hey, your mom told me to keep you safe because you're her youngest and that's exactly what I'm doing," I point to her and she smiles.

"I still don't like you," she jokingly tells me. "Love you too biscuit." "Stop calling me all these ridiculous names."

"Sorry Sharkeshia." I laugh and she sighs before putting the car on drive.

She slowly pulls out of the driveway and cruises down the street.

Wow, I'm actually surprised she's driving this good.

"I wonder how fast this thing can go."

Never mind. I jinx it.

"No no no, baby don't do it," I say and she steps on the gas.

"Sharkeshia no!" I say bringing my hands to my head.

"Slow down!" "But this is fun." "Y/n if you crash my Fisker you're gonna get it," I say and she laughs.

"You think this is a game?" "Fine, I'll slow down," she says finally hitting the breaks.

I sign deeply and she continues to laugh. "You're such a baby." "And you're never driving my car again."

*SMACK*

Unexpectedly, she swings and hits me before I can dodge her hit.

"Ouch! Damn baby!" I rub my red arm. "Don't play games with me either."