Chapter 30 ~My Lady~

Songs For Chapter:

One Direction- Irresistible

John Legend- All of Me

5 Seconds of Summer- She Looks So Perfect

Rixton- Make Out

Justin Bieber- Love Me Like You Do

Nobody's P.O.V

You walk down the front porch steps heading towards Justin's rental.

"You look beautiful," Justin says offering his hand. He wore skinny jeans with a gray button up shirt and a black jacket. He topped his look off with bracelets and a Rolex watch.

"Thank you handsome," you say gladly accepting his hand. He leans in giving you a small peck on the lips causing you to smile. He leads you to the passengers door opening it for you.

Once you're fully into the car, Justin shuts the door. He walks over to the drivers side opening the door. Justin takes the car off of neutral and begins to drive. You open your mouth to speak but shut it right after.

"What?" Justin says noticing.

"Nevermind," you tell him.

"Just tell me."

"No you're not gonna answer me anyways.

"Were you gonna ask me where we're going?" He questions.

"Maybe."

"You know me so well babe, and don't try to guess either cause I'm not gonna answer your questions."

"Why not?" You whine. He sighs.

"Because..."

"Because what?" You ask.

"You're annoying," he says. You swat his arm with the back on your hand.

"Ayee," he says taking his free hand swatting you back.

"Ow that hurt!" You yell as you feel the stinging station five seconds later after the attack. You hit his arm with your fist. Justin takes both of his fist holding it close to his face waiting for the right time to punch. You try to block his hits but you fail miserably.

"Stop!" You say hitting him back. He continues to punch you and your arm gets a little sore.

"Stop before I mess up your hair pretty boy," you laugh.

"Damn girl okay you win," he says putting his hands back on the wheel.

"I'm such a boss yo," you say wiggling around in your chair.

"Put your damn seatbelt on and stop doing that ridiculous dance," Justin says laughing.

"I can do what I want you stupid bum."

"I'll punch your arm again," he says.

"I'll mess up your hair," you retort back. You both laugh and Justin resumes concentrating on the road.

"I'm bored," you tell your boyfriend. You turn the radio on and hear the song "All of Me" by John Legend come on.

"Oooo!!" You say turning the volume up. Justin silently laughs at your reaction and begins to sing along.

"Cause all of me loves all of you all your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me I give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning," Justin sings. "Cause I give you all of me," you join along with Justin harmonizing.