Chapter 14 ~Thinking Out Loud~

Song For Chapter:

Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud

Nobody's P.O.V

-45 minute later-

You begin to get impatient as Justin just cruises around the city.

"Justin," you say annoyed.

"What?" He says taking his eyes off the road paying attention to you.

"Where are we going it's been like an hour," you whine.

"Stop complaining we're almost there and it's only been 30 minutes," he says laughing.

You sigh and stay silent for the rest of the ride.

After driving for another 30 minutes you start to get suspicious.

"Justin."

"Mhmm?"

"Are we lost?"

"Uhh well we were but I found the way we'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Justin!" You say again.

"What!" He says laughing.

You sigh and stare out the window again.

-10 minutes later-

You guys finally arrive at this mysterious place. It wasn't a building, it was a place filled with trees. Justin notices the curious expression on your face.

"Oh if you don't mind, we're gonna walk a little," he says with a smile. You nod your head and he takes your hand while the other hand is holding a basket. We begin to walk through the trees.

You guys arrive and you gasp at the amazing sight. You guys were right next to a water fall. There was light coming from the moon resting on top of the river and waterfall. You look back and see Justin setting up a blanket on the grass. Justin notices you staring and he smiles.

"Like it?"

"Yeah a lot," you reply with a smile. He giggles and gestures you to come over and sit on the blanket. He opens the picnic basket and hands you a turkey sandwich.

"Thanks," you say with a smile. He's slowly beginning to earn your forgiveness.

"No problem. You look beautiful especially in these lights."

"Thank you," you say looking down and taking a bite of your sandwich.

"You should get use to me saying that by now cause you truly are beautiful."

You blush and take another bite of your sandwich.

No more blushing!

"You're also cute when you blush," he says giggling.

"Are you gonna just make me blush all night?"

"I'm trying," he says laughing while putting his arms out in this really cute voice. "Now, let's get to the real reason why I brought you out here. Where are you from?" He says and you smile.

Maybe he doesn't just wanna get in my pants, you thought.

"New York, Queens. What about you?" You say obviously knowing the answer to the question.

"London, Ontario Canada. Don't act like you don't know already," he says laughing yet again.

"What? No I really don't know." You say with clammy hands.

"Yes you do. Every belieber knows."

"How do you know I'm a belieber?" You curiously ask agitated.