Chapter 2 ~Where it Began~

Justin's P.O.V

"Finally, I'm home" I say as I walk into the house. I've been touring all around the world with no breaks. I'm not exactly on break right now but my upcoming tour is here in California for the next four days.

The game is today. Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento. I call Lil Za, Khalil, Ryan, Lil Twist, Chaz and Alfredo to come over and watch the game with me. I sit on the couch waiting for them to come. The door bust open at 6:24PM as all six of them come in.

"Hey guys," I say doing our bro handshake with each of them. "Wassup Bizzle?" Lil Za says. "Hey Justin," Chaz and Ryan say. "Yooo," Khalil says. "Wassup vanilla ice?" Twist says. "Man I'm starving," Fredo says. "You're always hungry," Ryan snaps. "Shut up." Ryan laughs. "Ayo Justin do you got food in here?" Fredo says. "Nah man, I just got home," I say answering Fredos conspicuous question, "Order some food cause I'm about to DIIIEEEE!" Fredo sings the chorus "cause I'm about to dive in" "Dive In", by Trey Songz.

"My Nigga you just had two Cookies and Cream chocolate bars with a side of Oreos," Lil Za says. "And you had fruit snacks, matter a fact you had a side of skittles an-," "whatever just give me some food! Damn," Alfredo interrupts. We all laugh at Alfredo's desperation for food. "Alright I'll order pizza" I say. "Thank you!" Alfredo says in relief.

I dial the pizza number and order what we usually order, enough to fill all our fat asses.

Lil Twist P.O.V

"Damn look at this shawty," I say showing everyone a picture of this girl I found on Instagram. "Damn mommy, can you give me a lap dance?!" Fredo says desperate again. "She's beautiful" Ryan says as Chaz agrees before the phone passes down to Lil Za. "She got a body like a coke bottle," Lil Za says. Khalil licks his lips staring at her breast. "Right like damn shawty can I getcha numbah?" Khalil says.

"I want her yo, I would do thangs to her. I think I'm in love yo." "Pipe down nigga it was just one picture. She could be a hoe with a stank ass attitude and you wouldn't know," Fredo says and everyone laughs before agreeing. "What are you guys lookin' at?" Justin says coming back from ordering the pizza. I show Justin the picture and his eyes widen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trying, please bare with me I know I suck.