Chapter 64 ~Ayo~

Songs For Chapter:

Nick Jonas- Nothing Would Be Better

Nick Jonas- Push

Justin Bieber- One Life

Nobody's P.O.V

"Get the hell off of me," Justin says pushing Fredo and Big Sean off. You finally make eye contact with him but flinch under his evil eyes.

"You picked him over me? You went behind my back and cheated on me?" Justin yells. Good thing the music is loud and you guys were in a different room so nobody could really hear him scream except us.

"I didn't cheat I swear!" You cry. "Then what the hell is he telling me right now if you didn't cheat!" Justin yells and you stay silent. "Huh?!" He says getting more impatient. This is it, this is the time to tell him.

"We had sex after I figured out you slept with Chantel I-" "So you lied to me!" He yells again. "I didn't want to break your heart we just got back together and I ju-" "You already did! If you would've told me the truth this wouldn't be happening Y/n!"

"Um no, if you didn't cheat on me then this wouldn't be happening!" "And now you're blaming this on me? You should've told me the truth! You're suppose to be my girlfriend but you've been lying to me basically this whole fucking time! You're the one always hurting our relationship!" Justin yells.

"Damn, I really am the one always ruining our relationship," you think again. "Well how do you think I felt when I figured you cheated on me with Chantel!" You yell. Usually you wouldn't be crying this much but it's the alcohol.

"Least I didn't lie to you about it, I didn't wait 6 damn months to tell you, I called you the first second." "Can we talk about this at home?" You lightly ask him. "We're leaving," he says grabbing my arm.

"You little asshole," Lance yells from the floor. Justin turns around in fury looking at Lance's body sprawled out on the floor. "You want me to beat your dumbass up again! You lucky I didn't kill your ass," he yells about to charge at him again but you hold him back.

"Justin stop!" You yell. He looks down at you in fury before pulling you out of Ariana's house and slamming the door shut.

"Well um, damn," Fredo says scratching his head. 

Your P.O.V

I try stepping inside of the passenger side but I can't walk steadily so I fall on the concrete floor. Ow, that really hurt. Or should I say that really hurt Charley.

I begin to laugh and Justin annoyingly picks me up while opening the passenger side door. I step into the passengers side and Justin closes it before stepping into the driver side. He slams the door shut and starts the car right away.

I'm surprised he didn't say anything to me yet, he's just driving really fast. His driving becomes worst as he speeds down the highway. I don't like when cars speed down highway's, it makes me nervous.

My head begins to hurt when he begins speeding down the highway. It's the alcohol and anxiety. It's making me dizzy and I don't wanna throw up although I feel like it. If he doesn't slow down I'll probably puke everywhere or I'll pass out and I really don't want that to happen but he's mad at me right now, he doesn't care what happens to me.

I begin to tightly shut my eyes and I bring my palms to my forehead. I can't do this anymore.

"Slow down," I moan. Forget he's mad at me but my head hurts. I feel him angrily staring at me but I don't care. I actually wanna laugh. I don't know why everything so funny but I don't wanna piss him off even more so I hold it in.