Chapter 67 ~Thinkin~

Songs For Chapter:

OB Brien ft. Drake- Schemin Up (Random)

Ed Sheeran- Lego House

One Direction- Clouds

Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud

Nobody's P.O.V

You walk out of the bathroom from your shower with Justin and you step into some sweats and a tank top. You throw your hair into a messy bun and put lotion on. You see Justin walking out with only a towel over his torso. He smiles at you and you smile back.

"You look beautiful," he says and you look at him as if he had two heads. "I look like crap," you say looking at your reflection and giving yourself a stank look. "Babe?" Justin says.

You look at him with gentle eyes suddenly remembering what you promised him.

"I mean, thanks baby I try," you say and he smiles. "Although when I try, I don't succeed," you thought in your head.

"That's my girl," he says leaving a wet kiss on your forehead. You're not allowed to show your insecurities. Well, not when Justin's around cause then he'll be on some bs or say, "You know I don't wanna hear that Y/n, stop, it makes me feel like I'm not doing my job right." He's very sensitive about this and you don't know why.

You feel your metabolism eating the inside of your stomach. You start to feel sick as your body switches to starvation mode.

"I'm gonna make breakfast." "But we just had breakfast," Justin laughs. "Haha, yeah, very funny," you say rolling your eyes. "You still love me thoo." "Yeah whatever, I want food," you say sauntering out of the room.

"So you love food more than me?" He says pretending to be hurt. "Sit down J. You know I love you more than anything," you say from outside of the room.

He giggles like the baby he is before saying "Okay, just making sure."

You take your first step down but stop when you suddenly feel your leg bending forward. You grab onto the railing and hiss in pain.

Guess the sexual healing didn't necessarily heal everything.

You try again but your other leg does the same thing.

You sit on the steps and extend your legs out. You grab onto the railings and pull yourself forward. Once your butt reaches the next step, you pull your knees to your chest. You repeat the same concept over and over again.

Y/n?" You hear your name being called from the bedroom. Your eyes wander side to side before answering a dreadful, protracted "yes".

"What're you doing?" He says mocking your lengthy tone. "Nothing." "Then what's that noise?"

"It's just my ass clapping, on the steps," you mumble. "What?" He says walking out of the room in just sweatpants. "My legs still hurt."

"Want me to help you down?" He offers. "No you could finish whatever you were doing I got this," you say positioning yourself to go down the next step again. "No no," he says lifting your arms up so you could stand. "Why not," you complain. "Cause your gonna hurt your butt. I don't want you to be in more pain," he says in a concerning tone. "It's only 5 steps Justin I can do it." "No," he says. You look at him annoyed.

"Fine," you sigh. You don't really want him to help but he won't leave you alone if you don't let him help. He grabs your hand and moves one step ahead of you. "Let's go love," he says waiting for you to move. You take your step and your knee bends again. You grab onto the railing and Justin helps you steady yourself. "Careful," he says helping you go down the other ones until you reach the bottom.