Chapter 4 ~Heads or Tails~

Your P.O.V

•RIINGG!!•

My phone rings and wakes me up again. "I wonder who that is now!" I say with sarcasm. I look at the caller I.D and see Usher. Why am I not surprised?

"Hello?" I say. "Hey Y/n what's up?"

"Usher it's 8 o'clock in the morning what do I have to do now?"

"Oh nothing today I just had to ask you something," he tells me. He couldn't wait till noon or something?

I look at the phone annoyed.

"What," I say with a insolent tone.

"I guess I'll call you back later then."

"No it's fine just tell me."

"Well I have some good ne... well I hope it's good news to you."

"I'm listening."

"Well I was speaking to Justin yesterday you know Justin Bieber?"

My eyes widen and my heart starts to beat fast as I hear the sound of his name. "Yeah....," I say with a protracted tone, while holding my chest.

"Yeah well he called me and asked if you could open up his tour starting in two days."

I feel like I'm about to faint.

"Stop lying to me," I say but my voice betrays me and comes out in a whisper and tears fall. It's not like I never opened up for artist, I have but Justin Bieber is... Different.

"Oh so I see you like him. If I knew, I would've introduced you guys myself not have him call me about you. He seems interested in you so is that a yes or no?"

"I'd love to" I say a bit unease. I wanna scream so bad but I remember it's 8 o'clock in the morning. He called Usher about me! Holy shit.

"Great I'll call him later and tell him about your agreement."

"Okay bye Usher love you!" My voice quivers as excitement takes over my body.

"Bye Y/n love you too," he says and hangs up.

This honestly can't be real. I really wanna scream. I loved him ever since I was 12 and now is my chance to tell him that I love him. No why would I do that, that's weird. "Exactly," my subconscious adds.

All these years I've never went to his concerts, meet and greets, or signings. I never seen him in my life. Ever since this fame life started, I had money but just not enough time. I get my chance now, something even better than concerts, greets, or signings.

Why would he want to ask me to be in his tour though? I'm not that good. I'm not that pretty. What is it about me that he chose me over anyone else?

I begin to cry even more with all these thoughts overwhelming me. To prevent myself from screaming, I move my leg rapidly on the bed and force myself back to sleep.

"I need to sleep, don't scream now," I say to myself before letting out a squeal.

Justin's P.O.V

I wake up by a call from Usher. Why does he think it's okay to call at 10:00 o'clock in the morning? Why are people even up at that time?

"Hello?" I groggily say through the phone.

"Hey Justin I've got good news."

A smile appears on my face as I think of what he's going to say. It must be about Y/n.

"Y/n said she loved to sing at your concert," he says.

"Really?" I say in complete ecstasy.

I can tell he's smiling through the phone but my smiles bigger.

"Yeah she did. How many songs should she sing?"

"Uhh three, three is good."

"Okay gotchu imma call you later," he says. "Aight, take care."

"You too JB, bye," he says and we hang up.

I smile once again like an idiot to myself. I can't wait to see her and get to know her. Should I let her stay at my house or a hotel? Maybe she'll feel uncomfortable at my house.

I'll just keep my distance from her. Wait why would I keep my distance from her when I want to get to know her? This is too much. I'll ask Usher

"Bro, are you guys gonna stay at my house or a hotel?"

I texted him and wait for him to reply.

-5 minutes later-

He still didn't reply.

I decided to get up and freshen up. I went into the bathroom, and peed. I brushed my teeth and took a shower washing my hair real good.

-20 minutes later-

I put a towel on my head and walked in the bedroom.

I put on some sweatpants with a white T-Shirt. I walked downstairs and fix myself a bowl of "Cap'n Crunch Berries" cereal. I check my phone to see if I got a text from Usher and I did.

"Your house but I don't know if she would want to," he replied.

My heart drops. That kind of hurt the way he said it.

"Aight I think you should ask her," I replied.

I put my bowl into the full stink.

"Damn I need to wash these dishes," I say and walking out the kitchen so I don't see it anymore.

I walk into the living room and watch friends.

I need company in this house. I can't just live here all by myself all my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It takes me a while to write these fanfics but I'm really trying and it will get better.