Chapter 74 ~Light Bulbs~

Songs For Chapter: (Random)

Shaggy- I Need Your Love

Ariana Grande- All my Love

Ariana Grande- Adore

Rixton- I Like Girls

Justin's P.O.V

Few weeks later

"Justin!!!!!!" "What!" I scream from upstairs. "Do you know what today is!?"

I quickly sit up from the bed panicked. I grab my phone and start looking through my calendar. Did I forget our anniversary or something? I thought it was in February.

"Shit," I say when I hear her footsteps coming up the steps. I run into the bathroom and pretend I'm using it.

I don't want her getting mad at me for forgetting something important to us.

"Justin hurry up in there!" Shes says. I hear the bed squeak signifying that she sat on the bed and she isn't gonna be moving any time soon.

I sigh and slowly step out the bathroom. She looks up at me from her phone and glares at me while cocking her head to the side. I sweetly smile at her and keep my distance.

"Well?" "Well what?" "When are you gonna start?" "Start what?" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Cleaning! Did you forget Justin? It's Saturday," she says rolling her eyes.

"Ohh yeahhh!" Thank God it wasn't anything else.

"But I'm pretty sure it's your turn," I say plopping my body faced down back on the bed.

"No, I did it last week."

I groan before walking over to the vacuum. I turn it on and vacuum the wooden floored room. I roll my eyes before turning it off.

"This is stupid," I bluntly say. "You're stupid," she says never taking her eyes off her phone. "No seriously." "I'm being serious too, stupid."

"Y/n," I annoyingly say. She looks up at me and sighs. "What's wrong J?" She says finally putting her phone down.

"One of us cleaning the house every week." "You agreed to it." "Yeah well you started it. Why don't we just clean it together every Saturday?" I say.

"Fine," she says getting up. "I'll clean the bathrooms and the kitchen and you clean....everything else," she says waving me off. "Alright I'm with it lets go," I say and resume to vacuum.

She walks straight into the bathroom and begins scrubbing it.

I turn the vacuum off and walk over to my Beats Pill. I connect my phone to it by Bluetooth and I clicked on Drake "Know Yourself".

I turn the vacuum back on and begin to bob my head along to the music.

"I was running through the 6 with my woes. You know how that shit goes," I hear Y/n turning up from the bathroom. I could tell she was dancing with her weird ass.

I walk forward with the vacuum until my eyes spot her dancing figure having too much fun on the slippery bathroom floor.

"Babe you better be careful!" I yell over the noise. "It's cool," she says slipping and sliding with cleaning rags placed under her feet.

"Y/n if you fall I'm turning this off." She mimics me before turning her back to me to pick up the toilet cleanser.

While turning Y/n slips and I see her falling back.