Chapter 45 ~I Needed You More Than I Thought~

Songs For Chapter:

Beyonce- I Miss You

Mariah Carey- Obsessed

Your P.O.V

I take a big breath before stepping onto Mat's front porch. It feels like years since I been here. I should've worn my pink laced bra today because I just can't seem to knock on the door no matter how much I try to push myself to it.

I finally bring my fist up to the door and knock on it twice and the door swings right open. It seems like someone was already waiting for my arrival but I already knew they weren't.

I look up to see Mat wide-eyed staring at me. I stare back not knowing what to do with a shocked expression on my face.

He was dressed up, as if he were going to a party. He had a dark gray button down shirt with black pants. To top if off he wore a red Miami heat SnapBack, a Rolex watch and a clean red pair of Buscemi.

He looks nice but I wonder where he got all that money from.

"What're you doing here," he asks surprised but angry at the same time. Maybe this wasn't a good idea, why would he want to come along just to comfort me?

"Forget it this was a bad idea I'm sorry I came," I say turning on my heals. He grabs on to my wrist causing me to face him again. I try not to wince at the pain.

"I'm sorry," he says. "Why did you come here?" "A girl can't visit her old best friend?" I say smiling and nudging his arm to release some tension. He doesn't show any expression though.

"Listen," I finally say cutting to the chase. I've been standing here for a good three minutes. "I know this may sound stupid but I need you to come on tour with me," I tell him expecting him to reciprocate with anger.

"Why?" He simply says. I almost turn back into the coach bus but it's already too late.

"It's not the same without you. I know I acted like a jerk last time and I'm sorry you didn't deserve that. You were just trying to protect me and I hurt you. I'm just really sorry and I need you with me during this tour," I tell him.

He looks at me in disbelief at first but softened once he stared into my eyes.

"But I had plans tonight," he says but I can see that he's about to crack a smile. "For me?" I beg with a pouty face.

"Fine," he says walking upstairs and I follow him. I'm surprised he didn't ask me about Justin. I hope he doesn't know because I hate it when he's right and I'm wrong.

We walk up into his room and I already see a suitcase on the floor causing me to smile.

"I never unpacked from last time so let me just add a few more things," he says walking to the bathroom. I walk over to his bed taking a seat. His room is kinda messy but cleaner than I've ever seen it before. I glance over at the nightstand and find a picture of both of us.

It was when Mat and I were at the park near the monkey bars.

-Flashback-

"Mommy get me down," I cry. I climbed too high on the monkey bars and I couldn't get down. I look down at Mat and see him just standing there laughing uncontrollable at me. As soon as I get down I'm gonna make him cry I thought.

My mom takes out her camera snapping a picture of us. She finally walks over to me taking me down and my immediate reaction was pushing Mat on the ground forcefully. He falls and scraps his arm and he begins to cry.