Chapter 60 ~Dont Tell Me What To Do~

Songs For Chapter:

Big Time Rush- Worldwide (LOLLL!!! ITS A REALLY GOOD SONG!)

Ed Sheeran- She

Ariana Grande- One Last Time (Random)

Childish Gambino- 3005

Ed Sheeran- One

Your P.O.V

"Bye guys I'm gonna miss you," I cry giving them all a group hug. My parents just took us to the airport. "You better not forget about us. I will come to Cali and beat your ass if you do," India cries and I smile. "I won't I promise."

"Don't forget to call me when you get there," my mother says holding back her tears. I don't like when my mother cries. It makes me wanna cry. She doesn't deserve to be hurt ya know? It's causing me to be more upset but I'm gonna see them soon.

"I won't mommy, love you." "Love you too."

"Y/n." "Dad." "I'm gonna miss you," he says. "I'm gonna miss you too," even though he's really annoying. "Just saying if he does anything to you I'll come to Cali and beat his ass," Dad mumbles in my ear. "Dad...." "Just saying! Be safe and don't forget to visit okay? Love you." "Love you too."

"Hey," Mat says smiling, trying to cover his sad emotions. I know him too well. "Hey," I smile. "So I'll see you soon?" "Of course you will. You're coming for my birthday right?" "I wouldn't miss it for anything," he says hugging me.

We see our private jet pull up and Justin taps me.

"Babe, that's us," Justin mumbles to me. I look back at him and nod. "It was nice seeing you Justin," my mom says and everyone agrees. Well of course my dad didn't. I hug everyone and look at them for one last time.

"Love you guyss," I say and they repeat. I wave before walking away behind Justin. I wipe my tear before anyone can see it and collect myself together. I knew I was gonna tear up so I brought tissues to wipe my nose and tears.

Justin probably will already know I cried because he knows me too well.

I gave all the bags to this guy so he could put on the jet. Well of course I didn't bring all, some is being sent to me and some, my family is gonna bring it to me whenever they see me.

Justin thinks the guy was flirting with me because he was behaving gingerly towards me but I ignored Justin because Justin is just being jealous, annoying Justin as usual.

I begin to chuckle at the thought of the Justin and I messing around last night. Justin looks back at me and chuckles as well. He doesn't know why but I guess my laugh makes him laugh.

"What?" He chuckles and I burst out in laughter. "Just thinking about you last night." "Oh," he says blushing.

We take our seat and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"You okay?" Justin says concerned. "I'm fine," I say clearing my throat. Justin wraps his arm around my shoulder and I drink my Starbucks that was made for me on the plane.

He says he doesn't like it because they want to be Tim Hortons which I think is in Canada, sooo baaad.

"You should try this, it's really good. It's probably the best thing you'll ever have I say putting the straw close to his mouth but he dodges it. "I already told you I don't want that fake Tim Hortons shit."

"Just try it!" "No." "Pleassee," I beg with a pouty face. "Y/n that's not gonna work," he laughs. "Yes it is, just do it!"

"Don't tell me what to do," he says mocking me in a girl voice trying to sound like me when I say it all the time.

"Fine bum," I say rolling my eyes and he laughs. "Told you it won't work." "Whatever."

"Whatever," he mocks.

The flight attend comes and asks us if we need anything. I can tell she was flirting with Justin so I gave her a dirty look and she tenses under my ignorant stare.

I want to laugh so bad but it'll mess up my bad girl image right now. I know she knows he's taken.

Hoes mad thirsty these days I swear.

After we tell her not now, she walks away and Justin starts laughing again. "What?" I say rolling my eyes. "Don't act like you didn't just give that girl a dirty ass stare back there."

"Well she was being extra."

"How?" Justin says and I make that face when the black girl has her hand out and makes this dirty face. "Cause she smiled at you....," I say and he shakes his head.

"So if someone smiles at me they're just being extra?" "Obviously," I say doing the face again. "Y/n I swear you're the most jealous person I know," he laughs.

"What! Justin don't even speak to me right now cause you get jealous for everything! Even by that guy who was in his mid 40s who was being nice to me."

"At least I don't get jealous when a boy smiles at you," he says rolling his eyes. "Justin don't! You'll cause a scene if you saw a boy smiling at me."

"Well they shouldn't be smiling at you," he says annoyed. "You see! You get my point now and my struggle?" "No," he lies. "Justin please!"

"What struggle are you even talking about babe?" "Of having one of the sexiest, most bad boyfriends in the world who everyone obsesses over," I flirt.

"Right girl!" he playfully says like a girl and I shake my head. "No I'm just kidding. I have the same struggle with your bad ass that's why I gotta keep an eye out for you," he says. "But you don't have to worry cause I love you not them," I say.

"I love you too baby girl," he says sitting next to me. "And I'm the only one allowed to flirt with you," I tell him laying my head on his shoulder.

"Well.....," Justin smirks. "Justin." "I'm joking." "No you're not." "I'm serious baby." "Yeah you better be."

"As long as I'm the only one allowed to flirt with you." "Whatever." "I mean it." "Okayyyy." "Y/n," Justin says. "Yes baby you're the only one.

"I better be, now get some sleep," he says wrapping his arm around me. "Don't tell me what to do," I say resting my head on his shoulder shutting my eyes.

"You're gonna do it anyways." "How bout I not do it?" "Just do it Y/n." "Only cause I want to bitch," I say and I can tell he's rolling his eyes. I'm gonna be mad annoying towards him todayy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote guys!! & thanks for the reads & votes very much appreciated!! My birthdays tomorrow!! Well cause it's the 17th at this moment. Tell me how Justin does the nae nae better than me.... •Makes the face & hand gesture• Not for long neeyygaaa. I'm gonna step up. I still do the shmoney better than him cause his is corny. & TELL ME HOWW! MY SCIENCE TEACHER YELLS AT ME FOR EVERYTHING!! NIGGA CHILL IM NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING! My Gosh💆😡There's something wrooongggg with me today!! I'm too hype!

Wattpad: BizzlesCherie