Chapter 20 ~He's Nothing~

Songs For This Chapter:

Bastille-Pompeii

Ed Sheeran- Lego House

Justin Bieber- One Life

Beyonce- XO

Nobody's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh, you scared me!" You say while putting your hand on your chest trying to catch your breath. She grabs your hand pulling you downstairs to the TV.

"Popstars Justin Bieber and Y/f/n been spotted kissing while Y/n was leaving for her plane. Paparazzi say that Y/n, wasn't looking forward to leaving the Biebs. Do these two big teenage popstars have a relationship going on or are they just 'friends?'" "More like friends with benefits," the girl next to her added on.

"Explain," your mom says.

You were not going to tell your mom about the infatuation you developed with Justin in California.

"I'm not dating him."

"Oh so you guys are friends with benefits?"

"No, we're nothing. Justin and I are nothing. That kiss met nothing," the words hurt your heart as they come out your mouth. You hate lying to your mom.

"Better not," your mom adds and walks back to the kitchen.

Your mom doesn't like Justin because of all the tattoos he has. Just because he has tattoos doesn't mean he's not kind-hearted, caring, or sweet. You believe that your dad just brain washed her though.

You walked into the kitchen and take two pancakes off of the big plate. You put the pancakes on the plate. You grab the syrup and orange juice and enjoy your breakfast.

"So how was your trip?" Your mom asks.

"It's was good, Justin is a great person."

"Sure he is. With all those tattoos? Getting a girl pregnant? You could be next. He use to be a good person but he's hanging out with all these stupid people."

"He didn't get any girl pregnant. That girl just made that story up cause she has no life. I won't be the first because that's not who or what Justin is. The people he hangs out with aren't stupid they're actually fun, enthusiastic people. I think you should stop judging people when you don't even know the real them off of TV or computer because that's what's really stupid."

"Excuse you?" Your mom asks.

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought," your mom retaliates. You walk to the sink putting your dish in. You walk back upstairs. You hear you're phone beeping signaling that you're receiving a FaceTime call.

You walk towards your phone checking it. It's Justin. You quickly run to the mirror fixing your messy hair and wrinkled outfit. You jump in flying mode on your bed and answer the FaceTime call.

"Hey," you answered tiredly.

"Hey. Did you just run a marathon or something cause you seem pretty tired."

"No I'm fine," you chuckle while you try to catch your breath."

"Then what were you doing!?" Justin says laughing at you.

"I was running up the steps. They can be tiring you know," you lie.

"The next time I see you, we're gonna work on building you some muscle strength. You're too weak," Justin laughs.

"I'm stronger than you!"

"Sure you are."

"Look, look at this Justin," you say showing him your arms flexing it. "You can't tell me these aren't muscles. I'm strong out here in these streets."