Chapter 56 ~Reality Check

(Sorry for not updating sooner. 17+ votes for next chapter! Don't forget to VOTE!)

Songs For Chapter:

Ed Sheeran- Small Bump

John Legend- Ordinary People

Riff Raff- Tip Toein' in my jawdinz

Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass

Ariana Grande- You Don't Know Me

Justin Bieber- Hard 2 Face Reality

Ed Sheeran- The A Team

Your P.O.V

I hear a faint voice talking to me in my sleep, and I soon perceive that it's Justin. He lightly shakes me and I'm certain to know why. I don't completely comprehend why he's telling me such stupid, mere, petty information or why it was so significantly urgent for me to hear at the moment I was satisfyingly enjoying my deep slumber.

Despite my curiosity, and my will of wanting to yell at him for being moronic, I'll just simply reciprocate for now.

"That's interesting Justin," I say trying to fall back asleep but I hear him say something once again. "What?" I groan annoyed soon rubbing my weary eyes. I look at my surroundings and realized the plane stopped moving and we're on the ground.

"We landed? Why didn't you just tell me that?" I ask Justin. "That's what I just said," he giggles. "No you said something else."

"No I didn't," he says. "Yes you did." "Then what did I say baby?" "You said 'baby I love ham'," I say giving him a weird look. "No I didn't! I said baby, wake up, we landed," he laughs, his flawless laugh permeating the private jet.

"That's not what I heard," I say fixing my hair a bit. "Well, what I said makes sense, since you did ask me to wake you up when we landed. And if I did, who cares, you love ham."

"So you're tryna call me fat?" I playfully joke around crossing my arms. He furrows his eyebrows at me and I smile. "No I'm just playing, but I was trying to sleep and you just randomly blurt you love ham."

"But you would dream about it, and hams nice to dream about."

You give him a weird look poking your bottom lip out. "You're so strange," I say following him out of the row. "So are you," he reciprocates. "I'm perfectly normal." "Lets not get started on this situation." "I don't do anything weird!" "Yeah you do."

"Like what?" "You always get full off the littlest things, you cry in your sleep-," "I don't cry in my sleep," I interrupt. "Yeah you do, when you were sleeping, you hit your hand on the tray and started crying."

"No I didn't!" "How would you know, you were asleep. And you kick your legs in your sleep and smile afterwards," he keeps going. "No I don't!" I yell embarrassingly. "And-," "Okay that's enough! But you're weird too."

"Yeah I know that," he says. I rub my warm cheeks and Justin laughs at me once again. "You're so cute! You wouldn't be you if you weren't weird." "So you're trying to call me weird?"

"I'm not trying, I just did," he chuckles. I roll my eyes before grabbing my carry ons.

We walk outside of the plane and the pilot takes our stuff out. I try to grab mine but Justin puts his hand out signaling he got it. I thank him and he grabs his. We step into the coach bus that'll lead us all back to where we needed to be.

I say bye to my friends as they are dropped off to the places they requested.

Once we arrive at my house, Justin and I along with all my cousins, and my two siblings with their boyfriend or soon to be spouse step out of the vehicle. Justin grabs our bags and I grab some of mine.