Chapter 15 ~I Actually Do~

Songs For Chapter:

Ed Sheeran- Firefly

Nobody's P.O.V

Did Justin just say he has feelings for me? He does? I'm so stupid, the signs were all there but I didn't think he actually felt for me, you think to yourself. Justin returns his gaze to the road.

It's not that you don't like him it's just about if you want it or not.

The rest of the car ride was silent and awkward. You could feel the tension between you and Justin. You guys pull up into Justin's driveway and you step out before Justin. Justin grabs the basket and steps out of the car.

You wait for him by the door and soon he follows. You can feel that there was a big blob of water on your skirt from your underwear. It's was really dark outside so you doubt that it was noticeable.

Justin opens the door and you go in first. You feel your way through the darkness for the steps. You soon feel the railing for the steps and proceed to them. Before you can walk up, Justin grabs your wrist the same exact way back at the arena and turns you around making you face him.

"What just happened? We were just having a great time and now you're all quiet," Justin says.

"I just have nothing to say," you reply

"No, you always have something to say."

"Well I just don't have anything to say now," you say trying to walk up the steps but he grabs you again.

"Yeah now that I just mentioned that I have feelings for you. Y/n do you not feel the same way?" Justin says a bit hurt.

You sigh. "It's.. just... that."

"Just what?" Justin's interrupts. You could see the sadness in his eyes mixed with anger.

"We just met each other. I can't just claim I have feelings for you when it's been only three days Justin. I mean I know that I liked you ever since I was little but I just don't know if I want a relationship," you say.

Your phone begins to ring in your purse. You retrieve your phone and the caller ID read "Babe." You never changed Diggy's name on your phone. Justin noticed your caller ID said "Babe" and you begin to feel nervous as you see his jawline tightened.

"Who the hell is that?" Justin says raising his voice. You begin to feel scared as he steps closer to you.

"I said who the hell is that Y/n? You have a boyfriend and you weren't even going to tell me?" Justin says in the same voice.

"It's no one," you say turning around to go to up the steps.

"Y/n!" Justin says grabbing your arm really hard as you wince in pain. He seems to notice and releases some of his grip but still hold on to you.

"He's my ex," you say.

"Why do you still have him saved as babe then?"

"I never really cared to change it."

"I don't believe this bull Y/n. I feel like I took you out for no reason."

"I broke up with him 5 months ago and I already told you I appreciate you taking me out! Yeah I know we kissed but that met nothing," you retaliate.

"If it met nothing, why the hell are you standing here right now?"

"There's nothing going on between us Justin! I'm only here cause you asked me to be. It's only been three days! I'm sorry but I didn't come here looking for a relationship I just came here to sing like you asked me to. It's just business," you say somewhat regretting what you said.