Chapter 27 ~I Got You I Trust You~

Songs For Chapter:

Justin Bieber- As Long As You Love Me

Trey Songz- Na Na

Popcaan- Ravin

RDX- Jump

Keyshia Cole- Trust and Believe

Justin Bieber- One Love

Nobody's P.O.V

•Night of February 12th:

"Bye mom!" You say fixing your earring. You and Justin are going clubbing tonight and he's picking you up. You wore a little black dress that stop just below your butt and showed off your curves. It was laced on the arms and below your neck and your back was out.

You wore black high heels and diamond earrings with two matching bracelets to top off your look. Your luscious wavy hair lied right over one side of your shoulders.

You grab your black and gold clutch before walking downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Your mom says running after you.

"Justin and I are going to dinner," you lie.

"Dinner?" Your dad says coming out of the kitchen. "Justin is really your boyfriend? Why?"

"Oh my gosh dad! You don't even know Justin! I'm not about to hear you lecture me about him, bye," you say putting your black coat on. You hear your phone ring and check the caller ID. Justin.

"Hey Justin I'm coming," you tell him.

"Alright," he says. You hang up the phone and walk towards the door. Once you reach out for the door, you realize your necklace is not on and you run back upstairs.

Your dad walks to the door and opens it. You see him walk outside. Why is he going outside for? Whatever I don't care.

Justin's P.O.V

As I lean against the passenger door I see a figure walking towards me. That's not Y/n.

"Saggy pants to a dinner?" The man asks approaching me.

Dinner? Y/n must have lied to him.

"Yeah it's kinda my thing," I tell him. I wore a black shirt with low crotch black pants with white clean sneakers with gold on the label and on the straps. I topped it off with some shades and a black SnapBack. He glares at me up and down making me feel awkward.

"I'm Justin," I say with a smile giving him a handshake.

"Her father," he tells me. Seconds go by and we stay silent. Where the hell is Y/n? Everything's becoming awkward.

"Listen kid, my daughter is um, everything. She needs me as much as I need her. That means someday I have to let her go and when I do she needs to be with a man not a boy which is what you are," Y/n's dad tells me. He turns around heading towards the gate. I swallow hard.

"I love her," I simply reply.

"Yeah sure you do. I know what type of guy you are. Once upon a time I use to be the same thing. Know what that means? That means someday you'll leave her for somebody else and break her heart. That can't happen."

"You don't know us."

"I don't want to. I don't wanna know you. You need to get in your car and leave and don't come back cause if you do, it's not gonna be good for ya."

"What would you do?" I ask unintimidated. He's lucky that he's Y/n's father and I respect him. He would've already been pinned to the floor if he wasn't.