Chapter 77 ~Don't Worry~

Songs For Chapter:

Cody Simpson ft. Justin Bieber- Home to Mama

One Direction- 18

Tori Kelly ft. Ed Sheeran- I Was Made For Loving You

Justin's P.O.V

One months later

"JUSTINN!" Y/n yelled for the 15th time today. She's been like this since we woke up for our flight. It's driving me insane.

"What is it this time Y/n," I say busting through the bedroom doors annoyed. "I don't know what to wear," she said sitting in the middle of the bedroom floor with only her bra and underwear on.

"I thought you picked three outfits out yesterday," I say shifting my weight to one side.

"Yeah but this one is too fancy," she says holding up a beautiful mint dress. There's absolute nothing wrong with that one.

"This one is too causal to be meeting your parents in," she says holding up black skinny jeans and a white shirt that says "lose yourself".

"And this one just makes me look like a slut," she says holding up acid shorts and a blue crop top.

"Y/n that doesn't make you look like a slut trust me. The other ones looked fine. It's just my parents they won't say anything," I say with a slight shrug.

"I hate how you say it like its not a big deal," she says walking towards her drawer. "Because it's not. You're worrying too much," I shrug.

"I have a reason too! They're finally gonna meet the girl who's been with their son for 8 months. They're probably gonna be mad that I've waited so long to finally tell them hello and-"

"Baby," I say putting my hand up signaling her to stop talking.

She's overreacting as usual. She's always worrying about the littlest things.

"You'll be fine. They're not mad, they're actually really excited to meet you. Even my brother and sister. All of them are nice and welcoming. Relax," I say wrapping my arm around her shoulder pulling her close to me.

I kissed her forehead and rub her shoulder up and down. I feel her relax under my touch and I'm thankful.

All I gotta do is make sure she sleeps on the jet and everything should go fine.

"Love you," I say gently tickling her sides causing her to giggle lightly. "Love you too."

I was about to exit the room until she spoke up.

"You still never helped me pick out an outfit," she says.

I groan and rub my temple.

"Wear that little black skirt that drives me crazy. I love that on you. I don't care what top," I smirk crossing my arms as I lean against the wall besides the bedroom door.

"Pervert." "Only for you," I wink before exiting the bedroom with our suit cases which were placed near the door.

Today's the day I'm finally taking Y/n to Canada and I'm introducing her to my family. I'm sure they will love her. I sent my mom pictures of her so she could see how she looked and ever since then she's been pestering me to bring her home to her.

So that's exactly what I'm doing. We're visiting the week of Halloween and another following week.

A couple minutes later I hear Y/n's footsteps against the wooden stairs. "Okay I'm ready. Hurry we're gonna miss the flight!" She says suddenly rushing after she took 2 hours to find something to wear and get dressed.