Chapter 13 ~Indifferences~

Nobody's P.O.V

Next Morning:

You wake up from your deep slumber and go in the bathroom to brush your teeth and take a shower. You're excited about the date you and Justin are gonna go on but you're still mad at him. You just decided that you wanted to hear what he had to say.

After the shower, you put on your black leggings and a regular purple t-shirt and you fix your hair into a ponytail.

Your lazy self goes back under the blankets and you scroll down your twitter. You tweet "the tour is going great so far" then lock your phone. The tour is, but not what's happening outside the tour.

You finally get up and walk downstairs to find something to eat. When you reach the kitchen, you see Mat sitting there eating a donut. He glances up at you.

You give him a friendly smile but he doesn't return the friendly gesture. It's been two days since you guys talked and through all the drama, you still love him like a brother. You can't bear to see him like this.

"I'm sorry," you blurt out before you can catch yourself. He just looks up at you with disappointing eyes.

"Don't seem it," he says taking another bite of his blueberry donut.

"Well what do you want me to say Mat? Want me to beg you for your forgiveness? I didn't do anything wrong to you," you say. The sound resonates across the kitchen to the empty halls.

"You showed me that you're not the girl I thought you were and you broke my heart."

"I'm still the same girl I was before I came here. I make one mistake and now you hate me."

"And who's the one who told you not to get turnt up?" He bickers

"Who are you? Are you my father? Since when can you make my decisions?"

"You know what, forget it," he sighs in defeat.

"Mat I know I'm like a little sister to you and I honestly appreciate you caring for me and I'm sorry but I'm 18 and allowed to make my own decisions so please let me. And I don't want you to be mad about the decisions I make. I love you."

He doesn't say anything. He just finishes his donut.

"And what do you mean that I broke your heart?" You ask him. He finishes his orange juice and walks away. You run after him and grab his arm turning him around.

"Mat," you say investigating his eyes.

"I said forget it," he says and pulls away from your grip. He walks upstairs into his room.

Minutes later, you follow him into his room.

"Are you gonna tell me now?" You say pestering him.

"Nope," he says turning on his laptop.

"Why not?"

"Because I said forget about it. What part you don't understand?"

You look at him disappointedly and stay quiet.

"Why didn't you come the concert last night?"

"Didn't want to," he says continuing to stay focused on his laptop.

"Oh," you say hurt by his words.

"So what are you doing on your laptop?" You say trying to ease some tension.

"Mind your damn business and leave me alone."

Ouch. Okay

You feel your throat get heavy at the fact that your no longer best friends with the stranger who's in front of you now. You walk out of his room and go into yours making sure you locked it. You begin to make small sobs into your pillow before you can collect them.

Mat's P.O.V

When I look up, she's gone, Y/n is gone. I'm an idiot, I know I am. I just hurt the love of my life. What was I thinking?

Well she hurt me too, but now she hates me now, I know she does. I know I have to apologize to her but every time I encounter her, I just won't let myself do it. She's right, I am trying to get her to beg for my forgiveness and I know y/n's stubborn ass won't do it. Wait, she's doesn't need to. Damn it.

...

Justin's P.O.V

I step out of the shower and walk into my bedroom. I put on a black white and blue shirt on with black low crotch pants. I know exactly where to take Y/n for our date today. It won't last long because of the tour but there's no other time I can take her.

She'll be leaving in 2 days in the morning. I wouldn't want to take her out tomorrow night cause she'll be tired when she wakes up. I put on a black and white SnapBack and walk downstairs.

Y/n is already seated on the couch with a blue dress that comes up to her knees and black heels. To top it off, her long wavy hair is leaning on her shoulders. She's beautiful as always.

"You look beautiful," I compliment with a smile.

"Thanks Justin," she says. She's always blushing, which I find insanely cute, but she didn't this time. I hope she's not still mad.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah," she says and grabs her black bag with studs on the bottom.

We head out of the house to the arena.

...

"Great show guys!" I say walking off the stage. "You too Y/n."

"Thank you and you did a wonderful job as well," she says laughing at her use of words I'm guessing. Maybe she's not mad anymore?

I smile and walk with Y/n to our dressing room. She reaches hers and I go into mine.

Your P.O.V

I put my blue dress back on and walk outside the dressing room to find Justin waiting for me outside. I find it cute that we have the same color on without even planning it.

No relationship Y/n, and you're still mad.

He hooks his arm with mine as we walk outside.

This is a good start I guess.

We stopped to talk to the fans a bit but not long. Paul and Kenny walk us to the car and we step in.

We finally reach Justin's house after the longest ride of a lifetime. I walk into my room and change into a long black skirt that's cut on the leg up to my thigh with a red tank top. I slide on the black heels I wore earlier and redo my makeup. I brush my wavy hair and spray "Someday" on. I put on lipgloss and jewelry before walking downstairs.

All this effort, better not be for nothing.

Justin's already waiting for me when I arrive. He's wearing a white v-neck with ripped jeans. He has his gold Rolex watch on and strong Gabanna cologne.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah," I reply with a smile. He takes my hand and walks to the his white Ferrari. He opens the passenger side for me and I slide in. Couple seconds later he appears in the driver seat.

"So where are we going?" I say impatiently. Surprises are difficult for me to maintain.

"You'll see when we get there," he says giggling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~