Chapter 51 ~Sing~

Songs For Chapter:

Rixton- Wait On Me

Rihanna- Rude Boy

Justin Timberlake- That Girl

Justin Bieber- One Life

Ed Sheeran- Sing

Nobody's P.O.V

You walk inside the dressing room plopping on the couch. Justin just texted you, saying he'd be there soon. You already have your tour clothes on you're just waiting for Lily to come do your hair and makeup.

"I'm here!" You hear someone barging into the room. You look back and see Lily with a handful of supplies. You smirk before grabbing a few things out of her hand to help.

You set the products on your dressing desk and plop down on the stool as she starts on your hair. She re-curls your hair letting it fall down your shoulders and adding a few touches to it. After she finishes your hair, she does your makeup perfectly.

Not too much and not too little. She tops off your look by applying bright red lipstick to your lips.

"Thanks boo," you say admiring her work. "No problem," she says fluffing your curls up. To be honest, your excited and nervous to perform tonight.

It's my first tour. Hopefully you won't mess up on the lyrics or the moves. Justin's going to be supporting you which cheers you up a little. Where is he anyway? The tour starts in 30 minutes.

"Ready?" Lily says snapping you out of your thoughts. "Yeah, let's go," you say walking out of the dressing room. Once you walk out you see Justin sitting on one of the chairs looking down at his phone texting.

He was holding a bouquet of roses in his hands with a little bear holding a balloon that said congratulations on it.

He was wearing light blue skinny jeans along with a white shirt. He topped off his look with a black beanie a silver Rolex and his shades.

You grin walking over to him. He feels your presence and looks up from his phone. His eyes widen and he immediately stands up. "Hey babe, you look stunning," he cheerfully greets kissing your cherry red lips.

"Thanks babe. And thanks for coming," you tell him playfully punching his stomach. "Anything for you," he smiles. "And these are for you my queen," he says handing you the bouquet of roses.

"Aww thanks Justin but you didn't have to-" "but I wanted to," he grins pecking your lips again. "Ready for tonight?"

"Yeah but I'm nervous," you confess. "Nervous about what?" "I don't know. What if they don't like the tour and what if I mess up?" "Trust me baby. They'll love it, don't be nervous. You'll do fine up there. And just relax," he says descending his hands motioning you to calm down.

"I'll be sitting in the front row cheering you on, alright?" He comforts resting his hands on your face. "Okay," you smile before he kisses your lips.

You hear someone coo in the back and you embarrassedly pull away from the kiss seeing Lily standing there with her hands locked together on her chest with a puppy dog face. Justin looks up at her and smiles.

"Uh Justin, I forgot to introduce you to someone. This is Lily my hair and makeup artist. Lily this is Justin, my um boyfriend," you introduce.

You get the chills every time you think about Justin actually being your boyfriend, "caring boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you," Justin says shaking Lily's hand and she says the same thing back returning the friendly gesture.

"Y/n!" You hear someone say. "Come on we gotta get you set up you're on in 20 minutes," your stage manager Rasky says. "Okay, bye Justin," you say waving him bye.