Chapter 38 ~I Can't~

Songs For Chapter:

John Legend- You & I

Neyo- Lie to Me

Neyo- Empty Life

Justin's P.O.V

I walk into my front door and all the drunk boys follow including Chantel. She said she forgot her house key so I let her stay here but she better keep her distances. "It's dark in here!" Lil Za yells in my ears.

"Shh" I whisper. They all find a couch and plop on them. Lil Za falls asleep right away and so does Kyle.

"Make yourselves comfortable," I tell Khalil and Chantel. I run upstairs to my bedroom putting on gray sweatpants and a plain red shirt. I would go shirtless but Chantel is here.

I put on a clean pair of white socks and grab blankets. I walk downstairs in the living room to accompany everyone who was awake. Turns out everyone fell asleep except Chantel.

"Here's a blanket," I said throwing her a black blanket. "Thanks," she says. I find an empty chair and sit on it. I turn on the TV changing it to the sports channel.

Once in a while I see Chantel glancing at me and every time I turned around to look at her she looked away and smiled. "What?" I ask her. "Nothing, I just see your boner," she says causing me to look down shocked.

"Made ya look," she jokes. "Haha," I say. She would've thought. "You know you don't have to sit so far from me I'm not gonna bite," She says. "Yeah but I rather keep my distance."

She walks over to me attempting to sit on my lap. "Get off," I say pushing her away and walking towards the couch. She just laughs and sits at the end of the couch I'm on.

"It's not funny, I have a girlfriend," I tell her annoyed. "Who is in New York," she smirks moving closer but I don't notice. "I love her enough," I simply tell her.

"Then why would you come back to California?" She interrogates. "That's none of your business," I retort. "And you love her enough," she laughs.

"I do love her," I angrily say looking into her eyes holding her wrist. She scoots closer to me smirking at me.

"Keep your distances," I say to her. "But you're touching me," She says and just laughs and moves closer. "Don't act like you don't want me Justin," she says. I don't, I know I don't. The only person I want is Y/n.

"I see it in your eyes," she says looking deep into my eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you? I will never love or want you. Not anymore."

"Anymore," she scoots closer to me and now she was inches away from my face. She places her hands on my "friend" gently rubbing it. I gulp still focusing at her eyes.

I know I should stop her but I just don't have the energy to. She leans in closer gently connecting her lips with mine. She pulls away looking into my eyes and I stare back.

She smirks then kisses me again and I kiss her. She roughens the kiss and I go along with it. I pull her on top of me placing my hands on her waist. She pulls my shirt off and I let her.

I rub her butt then lift her dress up above her butt. She was now laying in between my legs and we were making out. I know this is wrong. Y/n's the only thing on my mind right now. I need to stop, I need to, but I just can't. I hear my phone vibrate and ignore it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh damn. I really love you guys for writing when I gonna be on this mega bus to Canada for 10 hours and I have only 56% cause of you guys. I don't mind though.
Wattpad: BizzlesCherie