Chapter 12 ~Playboy Bunny~

Nobody's P.O.V

Everyone is still. Justin is looking at you and Mat is looking at Justin. After seconds go by, Mat gets up walking to his bedroom. You recoil once you hear the slamming of the door.

You and Justin are still sitting on the floor. Before you know it you grab your dress and walk to your room. As you walked to your room, Fredo was coming up the steps.

"Damnn girl!" Fredo says eyeing your curves immensely.

"Shut up," you say slamming your bedroom door.

You sit on the bed as you rest your elbows on your knee and dig your face in your palms. What did I do? I ruined everything. It's not that I don't like Justin but we just met. He barely knows me and Mat probably hates me even more, you think.

"What happened to I don't want a relationship?" You softly whisper.

"Damn bro you smashed," Fredo says but the sound is muffled do to the wall dividing you and Justin's room.

"I did, well almost," you hear Justin say while laughing along with Fredo.

What? Is that why he invited me here? You thought.

You quickly put your dress back on before unlocking your door and storming off into Justin's room.

"Bro how was it?" Fredo says still laughing and really excited.

"It was just getting started until that dumbass Mat came and ruined everything," he says.

"And that's exactly why you invited me here isn't it?" You say in the doorway smiling because of how stupid you are.

Justin looks at you. Surprised, shock, and fear are the words for it.

"No Y/n that's not why at all," he says trying to explain himself.

"Really? Cause that's what you just basically said," you say. Tears were on the verge of coming out.

"That's not what I met Y/n I'm-"

"Don't!" You say walking back to your bedroom.

I can't believe he would just play me like that. My own celebrity crush? My own hero? The love of me life? That's what hurts me the most. Mat was right. I should've listened to him, you thought.

Justin's P.O.V

Damn it! Now she hates me. I just can't keep my drunk ass shut.

"I'm gonna go sleep on the couch," Fredo says still laughing.

I sigh. What the hell did I just do? I get up from the bed and walk to her bedroom.

I didn't invite her here just for that. I wasn't even planning on doing it. It just, sort of happened.

I stand outside the room like a lost puppy debating whether to knock or leave her alone. My actions answer for me and before I know it I'm knocking.

"Y/n?" I say.

She doesn't answer.

"Y/n please I'm sorry."

I can hear the bed squeak as she moves on it. I wait there thinking that she will answer but she doesn't.

I try turning the door knob but it's locked.

Great.

"Y/n, can I talk to you please?"

After a couple of minutes pass by, I realize she isn't going to answer. I go back into my bedroom and slumber.

What? I need to. Long day and I'm drunk.