Chapter 40 ~Confusion~

Songs For Chapter:(Listen to the song while reading the chapters & plus it takes me a while to find them)

Keyshia Cole- Trust

Keyshia Cole- Trust & Believe

Your P.O.V

"I'm home!" I scream walking into the front door. I wait for someone to go running down the steps to greet me but that never happens. I don't even know why I think of it sometimes. I sigh and lightly frown.

I walk upstairs to my room placing my shoes inside my closet. I check my phone for any special missed calls or text messages but frown when I don't see any.

Justin's getting on my last damn nerve. I'm not calling him again. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower.

After a 25 minute shower, I change into some shorts and an over sized t-shirt. I get comfortable in my bed then turn the lights off.

Before I can drift off into sleep I feel my stomach grumble. I roll my eyes walking downstairs into the kitchen. I make myself a bowl of cereal bringing it into the living room. I turn on the TV looking for Spongebob.

Oh yeah I forgot, Spongebob is not on at this time. I see Family Guy and click it. "Justin Bie--," I hear the TV say right when I change the channel. I quickly change it back to TMZ news.

"Justin Bieber and Chantel Jeffries were seen leaving the premise together."

"They appear to be really close in this video, I don't think they are just friends," one of them say. "Isn't Y/f/n his girlfriend? What is he doing? I told you guys Justin Bieber was a douche all along," another says and they all shake their heads.

I angrily turn the TV off setting my bowl of cereal on the table. This is why he hasn't been answering my calls?

He even told me that they didn't mean anything but he still goes out, spending time with her.

I place my hands on my forehead, pulling at my hair. I feel something cold pressed against my chest and I look down seeing the diamond encrusted heart pendant.

"Well, I'm not like Diggy. I promise to take care of you, love you, be by your side, and never cheat," I reminisce from the time he gave me the necklace.

Maybe I'm overreacting. I should trust Justin, he's my boyfriend. He's not like Diggy, he promised to never be but then why were they so close?

"Calm down she didn't touch anything else. I wouldn't of let her anyways. I love you," my subconscious reminds me as I evoke back to him saying this morning.

I do trust Justin, I feel bad for even thinking about not trusting him.

I grab my phone scrolling down to Justin's contact. I place the phone to my ear as it begins to ring.

"Hello?" I hear him nervously say. What's wrong with him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah Justin what's wrong with you? Thanks for voting and following please continue to do that. I have good news! I'm out of school meaning I'll post every other day or maybe even sooner! I'll only post if I see people reading thoo. I'm losing readers cause I take too long to post :( I'm sorry but now you don't have to worry. Oh and this small chapter? Psshh I'll post tomorrow.