BEGINNING : Someone got in

*you can replace the she/hers with you're preferred pronouns if you want, it's your story after all.*

During like the middle of this book I gave up, abandoned this book to write new shi and came back with a much better writing style. So uh, there's some pretty goofy shit on here dawg

Enjoy?

______________________________

Friday, June 4th 2018

// Your POV //

As I stepped off the bus onto the gravel of my drive way I felt relief. School was finally out and maybe things would get better again. Besides grandma's nagging and Moms BS. It was rainy today, But I liked it. (You live in a house near the woods and in the country btw.) I put my ear buds back in after waving to the bus driver and Continued walking. I was in a even better mood because (Favorite song) had started playing.

Walking Inside I slipped off my shoes and hung up my back pack on the hangers near the front door. "Grandma? Ma? Any of you guys home?" I yelled not expecting a response. Grandma works late thank God and my mom is always out with her boyfriend, I hate him. All of her boyfriends she brings home are always sloppy or are only using her. She never listens to me.

I soon headed to the stairs leading up to my room. Skipping two stairs at a time and grabbing the railing I soon heard a loud crash come from my bedroom. 'Tf' I yelled in my head. The noise had startled me. We have no cats, or any animals so what was that? I soon headed back down the stairs and walked to the kitchen. Grabbing a knife from the drawer by the fridge and handled it as a sword. My palms were sweating making it harder to hold steady. Walking back up the stairs, making sure they don't creek or make noise. I soon reached the top and turned the corner to my door. I felt my finger tips lightly press the door open to seeing my room normal..

Except the window was opened. "Bro fuck this shit." I said while running my hands through my hair, dropping the knife. I stepped towards the window to look out of it. Someone could easily climb the tree next to it and slip in. "Who the heck doesn't lock their windows? You are so stupid y/n!" I yelled while hitting my fists on my head. I soon slid the window shut and locked it.

"Maybe grandma opened it? Or mom letting it air out?" I said while talking to myself, I walked towards my door and shut it and locked it. "Screw this I'm going to bed." I said while walking over and falling on my bed.

Chills still stuck to my neck.

And so did the eyes of the unwanted.

______________________

This is a parody to my other book in the Creepypasta series, I originally wrote this in 2020 and decided to post it later on. Then, this crack fic sprouted into my creepypasta series.

Hope you enjoy :)

I hate this book.

It actually hurts to say I wrote this.

CRINGE