•Wth•

June, 12th 2018

"Wake tf up whore" I felt someone say as shaking my shoulders. "Grandma aren't you supposed to be at wo-" I was about to respond but then opened my eyes. grandma would never call me a whore-

My dumbass had forgot that I had spent another night at the slender mansion. Ha surprisingly I didn't get killed 🤪

"Your lucky I'm not going to kill you y/n" BEN scowled while raising his phone. It showed the group chat and texts with the video I had sent.

"Well um...Your never supposed to wake a sleepwalker?" I awkwardly said while I sat up and stretched off the bean bag. I looked across the room to the clock where it said it was 12:00 pm. BEN turned around and motioned me to come with him out the door. "Your luck slenderdic had a meeting or some shi with his brothers today. Or you would be dead." BEN randomly said with a hint of a smile in his voice. "Yea kinda wish I got killed ngl" I responded rolling my eyes.

We made our way to the stairs case and headed down to the living room where Sally and the clown L.J were having a tea party on the table. Once we reached the couch BEN sat down infront of the T.V and hooked up his x-box. While he did that I sat down at the table and joined the tea party.

"Would you like some tea Ms. Y/n?" Sally asked while hesitantly pouring the actual tea Into my China cup. "Thank you Sally" I responded with a shake of my head. Sally spent the rest of the time talking what I assume her Bears name is Charlie. On the other hand L.J spent the time staring literally into my soul.

While in the living room a few other things entered. E.J came and slumped on the couch while eating a... Kidney. Wow guess those wattpad stories were true. *cough cough*. Later Nina came and sat on the couch and having her eyes glued on her phone the whole time. Besides when she walked in and waved at me and Sally.

After awhile I had it with l.J.
"What are you staring at clown?" I bluntly stated. "How long do you think it would take to fill your entire stomach with candies y/n?" L.J asked while smiling. "Uh... jee I don't really wanna know or try that out..." I said while standing up and wiping my lips with the napkin I was kindly given by Sally.

"Fine your loss." And then where he was sitting turned into a clowd of Grey smoke.
"Wait, what the actual duck-" I said in disbelief. Can't swear I front of Sally cuz she so "innocent". And definitely don't off people. "He can 'poof' himself. Basically telaportation like the most of us." BEN responded still staring at his game. "Nice. Well imma head out... bye" I said while turning around and walking to the door.
"Wait." I heard a gruff voice say behind me. The masked man was walking towards me and soon walked out the door I was holding.

"Are you coming or what?" Masky said annoyed. I soon followed after his lead.
After about 15 minutes of silently walking we reached my house. "Thanks" I quietly said. He just turned around and grunted. "Biotch" I said outloud directing it to him. He stopped.

"Don't talk to me like that." He said turning around having a smile in his words. "Asswhole" I grinned leaning on my hip. "Yea, yea goodbye y/n. Talk to you later." Masky said while heading off and waving.

~le time skipe~

I was laying on my bed thinking of the CPs I had met. I know there was more because of the names in the groupchat. Most of them seemed cool with me. But just like Jeff I bet they could change at the snap of a finger.

10 more messages from "wakanda for life" 3:40 pm

"Fuckin A" I muttered while tapping on the notification.

Bennyboy69

Hey yall

Your gae y/n.

So are you daddy Jeffy

Joker-rejected hoe

I aint yo daddy slut.

Misky shuffle

Can you guys stfu. I just had to walk the mortal home. And ion even get paid for babysitting.

You guys are actual homosexuals.

Bennyboy69

No. Old man.

Nah we "homie-sexuals" 🤪💅

Bitch.

Y/n respond.

Mortalbitch

No.

Monochrome clown

Do you want some candy?

Mortalbitch

That's basically Asking if I want STDs. So no thanks 🤧

Winelover

Who's this?

Mortalbitch

Candace.

Bennyboy69

No Kage don't fall for it.

Winelover

Candace who?...

Mortalbitch

*evil laughter*
Candace ___ fit in yo mouth?

Winelover

The man was to stunned to speak.

Mortalbitch

Its y/n btw 🤌

(Winelover has logged off along with misky shuffle.)

Joker-rejected hoe

I just heard glass breaking from Kages room-

Bennyboy69

Istg if be breaks the Black Butler figurine I gave him imma lose my shi cutely. Uwu

Clocky

Nice job y/n now your gonna make the bean cry :(

Mortalbitch

Let the fucker cry hehe 😈

(Everyone has logged off.)

I let out a sigh as I toss my phone to the edge of my bed and falling backwards, my head hitting the bedroom wall. "Stupid bitch haha" I laugh to myself. Shi really did hurt. (totally didn't just happen to the author.)

I sat there staring at the ceiling.

I think about my new "friends."

And one word pops up in my head.

Cringe.