•Making you beautiful•

Your pov

(Singing your favorite song) I was walking through the woods near my house. It was beautiful today, The sun shining through the trees and the birds alive and chirping. I soon came across an old oak tree and sat down while resting my back against it. During this movement I was feeling that tingly emotion. Being watched.

My mouth closed so I would shut up and listen to the wildlife and if there was someone else there with me. I soon heard a terrifying, spine chilling chuckle let lose from in the tree above me. I quickly shot up and stepped away. Looking up Into the leaves and branches I saw him, sitting there smiling. His eyes wide and glowing. His smile getting bigger by the moment. Breaking the silence you soon spoke up. "What the hell do you want from me? I literally have no money and I'm a weird ass teenager. So like what is it dude." I said calmly. At this moment I wasn't calm. I could lose my life to an insane guy. I would die to him.

*crunch* the smiling boy jumped out of the tree and landed swiftly on the forest floor. "Well I came to make you beautiful, Darling." He said in a mid sudductive voice. 'I said it once and I will say it again.' I thought to myself. "Man fuck this shit I'm out." I yelled while turning around and sprinting away. I felt a bolt of adrenaline run through my veins. I soon stopped. If this guy wanted a fight imma give him a fight. A crooked smile soon grew on my face as I saw him coming closer and closer.

We were soon face to face, well face to chest. His deep breathing was pushing against my face as he was looking down to me. "Your a special one arn't cha y/n? Now that's done let's make you beautiful." He whispered and soon grew into a deep laughter.

"Bitch I'm already fine asf" I quickly replied while punching him in the gut. After this movement I, Again, kicked him where every man's weak spot is, his bawls. In those moments I stepped back looking as the smiling man who fell to his knees groaning. "Fine, fine. I won't kill you. You want that?" He said while looking up at me. 'This B is definitely lying.' I soon smirked, "Okay buddy boi, I trust you." I backed away, This guy was going to attack any moment.

I looked to the sky and saw it getting closer to Sundown, Almost immediately I soon saw a flash come straight towards me and had grabbed a hold of my neck. Getting tighter and tighter. "Hey, I will kill you in this life, And save you for living in your next you got that?" He soon started chuckling. His eyes became darker, A pit of light in the middle. I started scratching his rough hands, pinching them. Biting them. He only chuckled through each attempt. My vision was going blurry. 'Dam, should've listened to a stranger today. Maybe would've lived.' I said in my head, then smirking at my remark.

I closed my eyes, Listening to the man laughing and the back round noises of the woods. All until a voice interrupted the sounds. "Jeff put the damn mortal down." A gruff voice said. It was muffled. Due to me getting strangled? Maybe.

Soon another voice spoke "The boss thinks they would do good in the line of work, due to them being able to survive you." A what seemed to be teenage boy spat at the smiling man. The grip on my neck soon loosened. *gasp* "f-fuck *cough* I'm alive holy shit!" I coughed while grabbing my throat, But luckily enough a man? In a tan jacket came up to me and just stared at me. He soon shrugged and pulled out a weapon then soon hit me with a crow bar in the side of the head. Then soon I lost consciousness and blacked out. Just great.

_______________________________________
Hey! If there is anyone reading this lmk in the comments if you like this or not. Cuz ion wanna waste my time on sum people dont wanna read. Bye :)

This is cringey ASF.

I'm so sorry.

CRINGE